$1.7 Million
(06-25-2016, 02:31 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 11:47 AM)RichT Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 04:07 PM)daveculp Wrote: They have address the May 27th issue and state they are working on it.

What about the other issues? Some of us have been trying to get information out of Pine since way before May 27th.
I have posted on another thread that your shipment has resume two days ago, here is the aftership tracking status:

[Image: china-ems.svg]
[/url]China EMS
[url=tel:+86%2020%2011183]+86 20 11183
In Transit
  • Jun 24, 2016
    08:14 am
    Leaving parcel center, to GBLALAChina EMS
    深圳市
  • Jun 23, 2016
    11:22 pm
    Arrive parcel processing center, from Shenzhen (China)车公庙中心营业部China EMS
    深圳市

Ours must be on the same plane, my tracking info finally showed today and says the same. I can only hope that the parcels weren't mishandled during their month in escrow.
(06-24-2016, 10:44 AM)mesaxi Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 04:07 PM)daveculp Wrote: They have address the May 27th issue and state they are working on it.

14 days ago they said that. Still no info from the tracking site, still no response to my email (15 days), still nothing. Doesn't sound like they're working on shit to me. $1.7 Million and they can't seem to find water falling out of a boat. I've worked in logistics my entire adult life, it isn't that hard to do it right. These people are clearly cutting costs instead of putting money into customer service. That is if they didn't just take the money and run.
Obviously mesaxi you do have issues with kickstarter, if you had ordered the product via pine64 website then you have all the freedom to expect Pine64 to act like a regular store/company. However it seems you participated in an event and made a pledge (not a purchase). That pledge by the way said you would create a favorable environment for the creative process because you understand how hard it is to bring creative things to life.  In essence when you joined kickstarter you said you agreed to this concept and it's mission statement.  Now your coming across the type of individual who does not support the creative process and in fact are the type of individual Kickstarter is actively trying to protect creators from.  I am sure this is not the impression your trying to give.

I am sure if no one else was vocally complaining about the shipping issues, I would be trying my best to bring the issue up and get it resolved (without accusing and trying to stay within KS mission statement).  I current feel like I am being left out of the creative process because of the lack of communication, I hope to run a kickstarter project of my own and I am deeply interested in what is going on behind the scene.  I want to be able to learn from their experience, and I am being left out.  That to me hurts KS and isn't in harmony with their mission.
(06-25-2016, 04:39 PM)benhadad Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 10:44 AM)mesaxi Wrote:

14 days ago they said that. Still no info from the tracking site, still no response to my email (15 days), still nothing. Doesn't sound like they're working on shit to me. $1.7 Million and they can't seem to find water falling out of a boat. I've worked in logistics my entire adult life, it isn't that hard to do it right. These people are clearly cutting costs instead of putting money into customer service. That is if they didn't just take the money and run.
Obviously mesaxi you do have issues with kickstarter, if you had ordered the product via pine64 website then you have all the freedom to expect Pine64 to act like a regular store/company. However it seems you participated in an event and made a pledge (not a purchase). That pledge by the way said you would create a favorable environment for the creative process because you understand how hard it is to bring creative things to life.  In essence when you joined kickstarter you said you agreed to this concept and it's mission statement.  Now your coming across the type of individual who does not support the creative process and in fact are the type of individual Kickstarter is actively trying to protect creators from.  I am sure this is not the impression your trying to give.

I am sure if no one else was vocally complaining about the shipping issues, I would be trying my best to bring the issue up and get it resolved (without accusing and trying to stay within KS mission statement).  I current feel like I am being left out of the creative process because of the lack of communication, I hope to run a kickstarter project of my own and I am deeply interested in what is going on behind the scene.  I want to be able to learn from their experience, and I am being left out.  That to me hurts KS and isn't in harmony with their mission.
Sorry on our KS process spoil your experience. Finding good partner is very important. When you plan to strats on your Kickstarter campaign and needs some advise, you can PM me. However, please remember that the motive of starting a Kickstarter campaign is you see an issue and have a good course to improve it, not primary on earning money.