Initial Thoughts
I wrote an artile about my initial thoughts of my Pine64+ 2GB model. Check it out: http://techscout.online/2016/06/16/pine6...-thoughts/
I am also going to write an article about setting up the SD card for the Pine and about problems related to booting the Pine! Smile
(06-16-2016, 01:49 PM)harveys300@ Wrote: I wrote an artile about my initial thoughts of my Pine64+ 2GB model. Check it out: http://techscout.online/2016/06/16/pine6...-thoughts/
I am also going to write an article about setting up the SD card for the Pine and about problems related to booting the Pine! Smile

Thanks on the article and looking forward on your support.
Thanks Harvey. One of the things I do with these new boards is try them out as desk PCs. I have been testing using debian and ubuntu gnu+linux (logitech keyboard | trackpad, LG 1920 x1080 monitor ) for everything from using this forum, to programming, to general computing. I have no complaints ... I'm pleased with the board, the response, and I'm looking forward to a good relationship with the A64 community as well as the RPi community. The more the merrier/

marcus
(06-16-2016, 11:32 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: Thanks Harvey.  One of the things I do with these new boards is try them out as desk PCs. I have been testing using debian and ubuntu gnu+linux (logitech keyboard | trackpad, LG 1920 x1080 monitor ) for everything from using this forum, to programming, to general computing. I have no complaints ... I'm pleased with the board, the response, and I'm looking forward to a good relationship with the A64 community as well as the RPi community. The more the merrier/

marcus

Dear Marcus,
Appreciate and thanks on teh encouragement.
... TL
Thanks everyone for the support, can't wait to see what projects you all create with the Pine64!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on eoma-68 compatability? traverseda 4 6,133 02-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Last Post: lkcl