Anyone have bluetooth headset working (for phone)?
(07-07-2021, 01:34 PM)calinb Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:01 PM)biketool Wrote: How can you tell someone is a pilot, don't worry they'll eventually slip it into the conversation.
How do I know?
So I had food poisoning and I was doing my final approach runway 13 when.... Cool (I need the puking emoji)

That's really funny (and true) biketool! I'll pass it on to my pilot friends. Big Grin
The main reason I disclosed (dropped) one of my previous fields of employment (I'm old and retired now--except for flight instructing for fun) is I wanted to use my "Fly safely and don't get caught doing it" line and advice, which is applicable to many highly government-regulated activities in life!<snip>
On the internet it is hard to see a joking tone Smile, all love and no digs on a cool CFI.
Anyways I think it is important that others see that people in the community are pilots and they can be too, it humanizes the idea especially to the young ~middle class who might not think a PPL is achievable for normal people and a normal budget.

Learning to fly including communications and navigation is IMHO a basic skill everyone should have in life(if it were affordable), that and a few years on fire/ambulance dealing with community emergencies.
NASA makes everyone on the astronaut list get their license and fly hours in T-38s(yes please) so they can have a group who can deal with time sensitive emergencies in space and in life.  I think it fits well with R Heinleins life skills list.
A Man(person) should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Back OT, some months ago AndreySV apparently has come up with a working patch for audio routing.

I had been very busy with work but wanted to update this thread.

I plan on trying it soon and reporting my experiences back (both here and there).
Cheers,
TRS-80

What is Free Software and why is it so important for society?

Protocols, not Platforms

For the most Linux-y experience on your Linux phone, try SXMO!

I am (nominally) the Armbian Maintainer for PineBook Pro (although severely lacking in time these days).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keyboard doesn't charge my phone no matter what, so can I charge my phone directly ragreenburg 3 7,377 01-14-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: acid andy
Exclamation USB mouse isn't working when a PP keyboard is attached? mikeb 3 1,169 10-21-2023, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Getting all keys working on pine phone keyboard-case undata 5 2,384 10-08-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: mburns
  Bluetooth keyboard with trackpad Zebulon Walton 10 8,748 10-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Keyboard : replaced the logic board charging now working again grump_fiddle_reinstall 1 822 07-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: grump_fiddle_reinstall
  Pine phone keyboard ? bcnaz 66 43,749 12-27-2022, 05:13 AM
Last Post: hlaube
  PinePhone Keyboard on other phone/over USB Dakkaron 1 1,942 10-20-2022, 03:47 AM
Last Post: svenh
  Pine Phone cases and accessories bcnaz 22 30,070 08-14-2022, 08:39 AM
Last Post: cool
  Wired headset mic stopped working Zebulon Walton 4 4,109 06-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Last Post: photon
  Keyboard case not charging (or not working) and a possible FIX for both pifou 12 8,683 05-03-2022, 03:09 AM
Last Post: wibble