How much Watt has the USB-C Docking Bar?
I have the PinePhone Manjaro Community Edition with the USB-C Docking Bar.

In the Pine store I did not find any information about the maximum Watts that can be delivered through the docking bar.

Some other docking bars sold (e.g. one from Anker) have a rating, such as 65W PD. Does anyone know this value of the Pine docking bar?

The USB-C dock is often attached to my laptop which can be charged via USB-C PD, ideally with 90W. I'm am planning to get a 90W or 100W PD charger and am curios if that would allow me to charge my laptop through the pine USB-C dock.

Thanks for any help Smile
(05-27-2021, 05:35 AM)langfingaz Wrote: I have the PinePhone Manjaro Community Edition with the USB-C Docking Bar.

In the Pine store I did not find any information about the maximum Watts that can be delivered through the docking bar.

Some other docking bars sold (e.g. one from Anker) have a rating, such as 65W PD. Does anyone know this value of the Pine docking bar?

The USB-C dock is often attached to my laptop which can be charged via USB-C PD, ideally with 90W. I'm am planning to get a 90W or 100W PD charger and am curios if that would allow me to charge my laptop through the pine USB-C dock.

Thanks for any help Smile

Pinebook Pro docking bar rated for 60W PD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Pinephone USB-C Docking Bar (Amazing !!) Gary2003 21 22,900 06-11-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Docking station hid focus --- 0 864 12-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Last Post: ---
  docking station & usb mass storage question Rainer 0 1,386 05-11-2021, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Rainer