infinitytime 1.0 includes games
Hey all, I just flashed all the InfiniTime firmwares to the 1.0.0 on my pinetime that I just got yesterday; smooth process following the wiki, this thing is pretty awesome.

The new version of the software actually includes 3 ''games''.  The first is just drawing with your finger on the screen, there's one-player pong game where you just bounce be ball against the wall instead of having an opponent.  The last game, called ''2'', is perplexing to me and I'm wondering if anybody knows how to play it.  It's a 4 x 4 grid and starts off blank except for 2 squares that both have a 2 in them.  When you swipe any direction, the values get pushed to the edge, you get new values and I think some of the existing ones get added... I got a high score of 668... I'm just curious to know if anybody knows the actual rules to this game.

edit: I think you have to match 2 similar numbers and it doubles them, I'm at 1688 high score now.
Swipe in any direction to move all tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one with the next higher number of the series [2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, ..., 1024, 2048, ...] and this number is added to your score.

Happy gaming!

[quote pid='94946' dateline='1621537602']
The last game, called ''2'', is perplexing to me and I'm wondering if anybody knows how to play it.  It's a 4 x 4 grid and starts off blank except for 2 squares that both have a 2 in them.  When you swipe any direction, the values get pushed to the edge, you get new values and I think some of the existing ones get added... I got a high score of 668... I'm just curious to know if anybody knows the actual rules to this game.
[/quote]
There's a web version (the original version IIRC) that includes a how to play description: https://play2048.co/
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whoops! Developing games on this (apparently not Linux) watch. Www 2 2,167 06-26-2022, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Www