Ordered Pinecil + misc stuff in March, haven't heard anything, zoho website fail
Hello,

Sorry something like this had to be my first post but I don't really have another option. 

I ordered a Pinecil + some miscellaneous goodies for my PBP on March 31, the same time I ordered my PBP. The Pinebook got here a couple weeks ago and I'm very pleased with it. However, I haven't got any e-mails regarding the pinecil order and since it's been quite awhile I figured I should check into it. I shot the support team a quick e-mail to ask if I should expect any e-mails or to wait but I got an automated response saying to use the zoho ticket website. I remember I used it back in march/early april to inquire if I could combine shipping with the pinecil + a pinepower PSU because  I forgot to get one. I went to reset the password since I didn't have it saved in my pw mananger program and the links to reset the password don't work at all, they timeout while the zoho website itself works fine (tried from two different devices and three different browsers, all the same result).

Has anyone here received their pinecil from the late March batch?  Can anyone see if the password reset page for zoho works as intended on their end?

Cheers!
(05-19-2021, 11:08 AM)nazrin Wrote: Hello,

Sorry something like this had to be my first post but I don't really have another option. 

I ordered a Pinecil + some miscellaneous goodies for my PBP on March 31, the same time I ordered my PBP. The Pinebook got here a couple weeks ago and I'm very pleased with it. However, I haven't got any e-mails regarding the pinecil order and since it's been quite awhile I figured I should check into it. I shot the support team a quick e-mail to ask if I should expect any e-mails or to wait but I got an automated response saying to use the zoho ticket website. I remember I used it back in march/early april to inquire if I could combine shipping with the pinecil + a pinepower PSU because  I forgot to get one. I went to reset the password since I didn't have it saved in my pw mananger program and the links to reset the password don't work at all, they timeout while the zoho website itself works fine (tried from two different devices and three different browsers, all the same result).

Has anyone here received their pinecil from the late March batch?  Can anyone see if the password reset page for zoho works as intended on their end?

Cheers!

Please PM me your support ticket number or Pinecil order number.
(05-21-2021, 03:50 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 11:08 AM)nazrin Wrote: Hello,

Cheers!

Please PM me your support ticket number or Pinecil order number.
Hi,

I sent you a PM with my order number on the 22nd. Did you get it? Thank you!
Nothing?
(05-26-2021, 09:59 AM)nazrin Wrote: I sent you a PM with my order number on the 22nd. Did you get it? Thank you!

@tllim Just bumping this in case you haven't seen this yet. Wink
Still haven't heard anything :/ I made a new account on the zoho support site and submitted a ticket 8 days ago and have heard nothing from there either.
unfortunately, almost same thing happened to me. i ordered a pinepower plus usb-c pd cable on may 21. i was so happy about it... but the package has been delivered to a completely different address. support could not help me. i emailed them back & forth trying to explain maybe they sent or confused the tracking number with another customer. i already called the local german delivery company 3 times. everytime they told me that the tracking number has not my address, but one of another person. because of privacy data protection laws in germany they were not allowed to give me detailed information of the recipient.. so someone else is very happy using my pinepower that i paid for Sad

maybe big boss TL Lim can help  Wink
(06-07-2021, 09:38 AM)rosch76 Wrote: unfortunately, almost same thing happened to me. i ordered a pinepower plus usb-c pd cable on may 21. i was so happy about it... but the package has been delivered to a completely different address. support could not help me. i emailed them back & forth trying to explain maybe they sent or confused the tracking number with another customer. i already called the local german delivery company 3 times. everytime they told me that the tracking number has not my address, but one of another person. because of privacy data protection laws in germany they were not allowed to give me detailed information of the recipient.. so someone else is very happy using my pinepower that i paid for Sad

maybe big boss TL Lim can help  

@tllim
still nothing. this is ridiculous.
(06-14-2021, 08:26 AM)nazrin Wrote: still nothing. this is ridiculous.

I have not checking my PM for a while and sorry on the delay. I just discover yesterday that you have message me and already pass to sales and shipping team to follow up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered pinecil and UK Power on the 27th July eddie1 0 1,904 06-30-2021, 12:18 AM
Last Post: eddie1
  Yet another Epic Pine Store fail KNERD 41 44,850 02-22-2021, 10:11 AM
Last Post: KNERD
  PinePhone Ordered nsk 8 9,093 10-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Haven't received email to place Pinebook order charmingbrew 3 6,409 10-30-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Pine64 2gb + stuff for sale or trade Caleb420 0 2,433 09-22-2016, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Caleb420
  Backer number 30731 haven't received anything Galatea 1 3,259 06-27-2016, 09:19 PM
  March shipping timeline? rwhiteside90 1 3,292 04-29-2016, 10:30 AM
  March shipment already locked down? Glychee 12 14,895 03-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Tarjei85
Question When will the March shipments close? MichaelMeissner 3 5,895 02-26-2016, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ghost