Remove webapp?
I have made a webapp which is now installed on my frontpage with the rest of my apps.  I now want to remove this but I can't seem to find out how to do it.  Searching the forums didn't turn anything up.

Can anybody assist with this?

Thanks
how was your app packaged and how did you install it?
(05-13-2021, 12:40 PM)Brad Wrote: I have made a webapp which is now installed on my frontpage with the rest of my apps.  I now want to remove this but I can't seem to find out how to do it. 

Reversing your iinstall process is probably the cleanest way. The dirty way to sort your desktop is to delete the .desktop file that is either in ~/.local/share/applications/ or, if not there, then likely in /usr/share/applications/
  • ROCKPro64 v2.1 2GB, 16Gb eMMC for rootfs, SX8200Pro 512GB NVMe for /home, HDMI video & sound, Bluetooth keyboard & mouse. Arch (6.2 kernel, Openbox desktop) for general purpose daily PC.
  • PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition, daily driver, rk2aw & U-boot on SPI, Arch/SXMO & Arch/phosh on eMMC
  • PinePhone BraveHeart now v1.2b 3/32Gb, Tow-boot with Arch/SXMO on eMMC
Thanks for the replies.

I made the webapp via epiphany and the "install site as web application". I was just experimenting to see how this would work. I couldn't remember whether it was firefox or epiphany. So, I have just managed to unwittingly take the advice above of reversing the install process by finding how I did it and then being able to access the app installed via the same menu in epiphany and then deleting it from there. That hadn't occurred to me before, but its now gone. I'm just feeling my way with this phone at the moment so its a learning process.

So the problem is now solved. And thanks to the advice here. Thank you very much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove lock screen unrealb2 0 1,046 09-18-2021, 12:42 AM
Last Post: unrealb2
  Failing to remove old gnome-authenticator motox6 2 2,292 05-05-2021, 07:46 PM
Last Post: motox6