The longest mile
Well, despite the warnings I did it, set in play Pines biggest challenge 

Its Mothers day soon and my wife is excited I'm getting a Pine phone, (from a flipphone) somehow her tablet now needs to be replaced,
as the tablets are sold out here she requested the pinebook and I obliged and placed an order

I know Linux is not an easy adjustment for those coming from other OS but all she does it watch crafting videos on YT, visit pintrest, check email and a bit of google chat/facetime

Based on that can anyone offer advice for me to set this up and make it something she can both get along with and learn to enjoy?

If she don't I'll end up having to buy her a new android tablet and I'd prefer to not have to do that

TY!
Elementary OS is an easy-to-use option on the PBP. I've used it in the past for switching non-linux users over, and they had no issues using it at all.
(05-07-2021, 08:04 AM)tophneal Wrote: Elementary OS is an easy-to-use option on the PBP. I've used it in the past for switching non-linux users over, and they had no issues using it at all.

Thank you so much for the tip, I want this to be a success for her and for the cause  Cool

She encouraged me to buy one for myself as I use a desktop replacement and the size is very appealing, my reason for not was thinking I may end up with hers if she can't digest it,

Hope I don't regret not buying one seeing availability is questionable