Shipping stuck on creating label, tracking complaints
I made two separate orders at the same time. One for the pine phone case and screen-cover and one for the pine phone itself.

In both instances I got two emails with the exact same contents saying my order was complete. 4 emails total. A duplicate with each one.
With the case I got detailed tracking and could see it travel through china, to the plane and see when it landed in America where I am.

On the pine-phone All I've gotten is a (Label created near where I live ) when I click on the tracking number and its been there for 2 weeks.
(04-30-2021, 06:56 AM)wizardofthemodem Wrote: I made two separate orders at the same time. One for the pine phone case and screen-cover and one for the pine phone itself.

In both instances I got two emails with the exact same contents saying my order was complete. 4 emails total. A duplicate with each one.
With the case I got detailed tracking and could see it travel through china, to the plane and see when it landed in America where I am.

On the pine-phone All I've gotten is a (Label created near where I live ) when I click on the tracking number and its been there for 2 weeks.

When I ordered my PhinePhone it took a Month to Ship after the Order Date; so it might still be in a similar state.

WARNING! Order yourself a SIM Card Extender if you plan to use the new super tiny sim cards.
DO NOT USE THE PLASTIC EXTENDER YOU RECEIVE IN THE BOX! This will surely break your SimCard Slot after a few uses if not on the first use!

Hope you get your PinePhone Soon
(04-30-2021, 06:56 AM)wizardofthemodem Wrote: I made two separate orders at the same time. One for the pine phone case and screen-cover and one for the pine phone itself.

I have the same situation. Mine came into JFK, then went to Chicago, left there on 4/29 supposedly. USPS has a label created near where I live that says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" no other activity... and that label was created on 4/23 which was the day it was leaving Hong Kong. Its puzzling.
(05-04-2021, 09:26 AM)PineNewbie Wrote:

I have the same situation. Mine came into JFK, then went to Chicago, left there on 4/29 supposedly. USPS has a label created near where I live that says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" no other activity... and that label was created on 4/23 which was the day it was leaving Hong Kong. Its puzzling.
I got the "label created" on 4/23 also from USPS Grand Prairie, TX.  Checked this morning to see delivery set for today (5/4).  Got it this afternoon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boot screen stuck at 'K' because of firmware deleted. poundantisec 9 5,007 08-28-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: fxc
  Shipping Updates curtisg 0 749 07-26-2022, 12:26 PM
Last Post: curtisg
  High shipping costs Peter Gamma 18 13,288 06-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  WTS: (Rarely used) Pinephone Beta Edition with Convergence Package - DHL shipping vatin 3 1,900 05-25-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: vatin
  resolution stuck at 360x720 tomgtc 3 1,843 04-30-2022, 07:55 AM
Last Post: fxc
  PinePhone Stuck in landscape (Manjaro Plasma) Ephraimlad 1 1,444 01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jasonriedy
  eMMC label gilwood 1 2,148 12-31-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: moonwalkers
  Shipping to Russia in 2021 cyberpunk_on_pinephone 8 8,116 12-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: hyperkahler
  Convergence tracking website gamerminstrel 5 2,749 11-08-2021, 05:34 AM
Last Post: wibble
  Shipping estimate unrealb2 12 8,323 09-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: ryo