Manjaro (Plasma OS) bugs/ issues
Hello.  I am new to this board and hate to be a bother.  I have a few questions about this OS. 

1. Am I where I should be as far a development for the PinePhone Pro is concerned?
  2. How much development is being done on Phosh as opposed to Plasma?
  3. Is Alpine OS totally out of the picture for development?
  4. Can someone direct me to the best IDE to use?
  5. Can someone direct me to anyone who has been involved with conversion to AIM? ( I am looking to convert Maga )

Thanks in advance.
(12-11-2021, 04:00 PM)iwm Wrote: This is not the right topic for this type of question. This thread is for people to discuss problems with the phone. Go back to the top of the forum and find a more suitable section for your question.

> Hello.  I am new to this board and hate to be a bother.  I have a few questions about this OS. 

1. Am I where I should be as far a development for the PinePhone Pro is concerned?
  2. How much development is being done on Phosh as opposed to Plasma?
  3. Is Alpine OS totally out of the picture for development?
  4. Can someone direct me to the best IDE to use?
  5. Can someone direct me to anyone who has been involved with conversion to AIM? ( I am looking to convert Maga )

Thanks in advance.

TRANSLATE with  x
  English
Arabic
Hebrew
Polish
Bulgarian
Hindi
Portuguese
Catalan
Hmong Daw
Romanian
Chinese Simplified
Hungarian
Russian
Chinese Traditional
Indonesian
Slovak
Czech
Italian
Slovenian
Danish
Japanese
Spanish
Dutch
Klingon
Swedish
English
Korean
Thai
Estonian
Latvian
Turkish
Finnish
Lithuanian
Ukrainian
French
Malay
Urdu
German
Maltese
Vietnamese
Greek
Norwegian
Welsh
Haitian Creole
Persian

var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
[/url]

TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW

Back

EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE 

Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
Back
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: </span><span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'></span>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

TRANSLATE with x
English
[url=#ar]Arabic
Hebrew
Polish
Bulgarian
Hindi
Portuguese
Catalan
Hmong Daw
Romanian
Chinese Simplified
Hungarian
Russian
Chinese Traditional
Indonesian
Slovak
Czech
Italian
Slovenian
Danish
Japanese
Spanish
Dutch
Klingon
Swedish
English
Korean
Thai
Estonian
Latvian
Turkish
Finnish
Lithuanian
Ukrainian
French
Malay
Urdu
German
Maltese
Vietnamese
Greek
Norwegian
Welsh
Haitian Creole
Persian

var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
[/url] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowEmbed()] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowSharePanel()][/url]

TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW

[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnShareBackClick()]Back[/url]

EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE

Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnEmbedBackClick()]Back[/url]
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: </span><span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'></span>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);
same problem, worked fine before update, after update lock screen issue.  all the fixes here to page 4 did not work, but I changed the DimDisplay value to 50 for battery (it was 0.5 but for the "Low Battery" section the value was 30, possible type mismatch)  and I removed the entire SuspendSession entries (2 or 3 lines) from the Battery section (it was already gone from the AC section).  Works fine now.  Hope this helps.
Exclamation 
Hi.

This is my first time posting on this board. I hope that I am putting this in the correct place. If not, tell me where is appropriate.

I have a PinePhone Pro explorer edition. I don't think it has received any updates since I got it 3-6 months ago. Honestly, I don't remember WHEN I got it. I looked and found in my email that it was on March 30th.

Since my onscreen keyboard stopped showing up, I've DRASTICALLY curtailed my use of the phone. It's not TOTALLY useless, but with the times it won't use a docked keyboard, it's a lost cause.

I don't have the keyboard case. And from what I understand, not all OS'S support it. So, this makes a functional virtual keyboard fairly important. Any ideas how I can get it to reappear, preferably reliably.
 Like computing && Like Linux == good people
(07-12-2022, 12:06 AM)Tim_D Wrote: Hi.

This is my first time posting on this board. I hope that I am putting this in the correct place. If not, tell me where is appropriate.

I have a PinePhone Pro...

Not exactly the correct place. This is PinePhone (not Pro) section Smile
I'd suggest posting into  PINE64   ›   PinePhone Pro   › and select appropriate section there Smile
My experience with Manjaro PlaMo: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=15300
(07-12-2022, 02:59 AM)acrux Wrote:
(07-12-2022, 12:06 AM)Tim_D Wrote: Hi.

I have a PinePhone Pro...

Not exactly the correct place. This is PinePhone (not Pro) section Smile
I'd suggest posting into  PINE64   ›   PinePhone Pro   › and select appropriate section there Smile

Thank you. I'm sorry I put this question in the wrong category.
 Like computing && Like Linux == good people

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manjaro Plasma busted Chief 2 212 11-22-2022, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Chief
  Manjaro plasma-mobile Beta 13 Uturn 2 190 11-18-2022, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Uturn
  MMS workaround for users with separate APN (works atleast on Manjaro Phosh) alaraajavamma 0 218 10-10-2022, 12:53 PM
Last Post: alaraajavamma
  Disabling screen timeout for plasma mobile rp3 7 4,123 09-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: christev1
Question Running AnBox on Manjaro ARM w/ Phosh? danimations 2 970 09-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Last Post: nroth
  VPN on Plasma Hobgoblin 1 459 08-29-2022, 03:14 AM
Last Post: saddamus
  manjaro-pinephone / plasma-mobile-dev: Update broken Uturn 32 18,351 07-28-2022, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johaennessen
  Kalendar in Manjaro Plamo Uturn 1 460 07-20-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Uturn
  |Plasma] Blank screen + pointer, SDDM error tuxmain 0 390 07-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Last Post: tuxmain
Sad Latest Manjaro breaks Keyboard Case (Again)? hollerpots 4 1,124 06-17-2022, 07:48 AM
Last Post: hollerpots