? about streaming cdma
in my area cdma is the only service that works. i cant find any carrier that supports my modom. my verizon sim works (mostly) but i cant stream on it. so im wondering if that because i cant register my imei? if anyone knows of a carrier that will, plese respond.
(03-22-2021, 12:20 PM)rvh Wrote: in my area cdma is the only service that works. i cant find any carrier that supports my modom. my verizon sim works (mostly) but i cant stream on it. so im wondering if that because i cant register my imei? if anyone knows of a carrier that will, plese respond.
I am assuming US location. Verizon has two APNs - one for VoLTE, one for data. Both must be active in WiFi settings. Data on in settings as well. I've had my Pinephone on Verizon, AT&T, and T-mobile networks with everything functioning with Mobian and Manjaro Phosh. Plasma KDE and the others have been hit or miss.
i should have mentioned im using mobian. i have data on in mobile setting but I cant figure out how to set the apn's in wifi settings.