No SMS reception anymore
I noticed, that I do not receive SMS anymore. The last SMS I received was on 29.01.2021 and a SMS I should have received ca. on 03.02.2021 never arrived. Is this a known issue or is it only a problem with my provider?
My Mobian CE 3Gb also does not receive SMS. I’m using Google Fi in the USA.

CORRECTION: I was not receiving SMS because I was sending from an iPhone and my Apple account had previously allowed Apple's non-SMS Message method. So, it was going to iOS devices but not via SMS. I turned that off in my Apple account and now my PinePhone receives SMS.
I made a new test. Sent an SMS to phone with actual nightly built, SMS is not received. Than I flashed back version mobian-pinephone-phosh-20210129.img and the SMS arrived! So I think that something changed in between. I did not make any changes to modem firmware etc. only made the system updates.
Again I did some tests. I flashed the nightly builts arround 29.01.2021 to 03.02.2021 and with every image I could receive SMS! Finally I updated the system to the actual nightly built and it still works. So maybe I have messed up something with the updates or my installed programs, but at the and the fresh install repaired the problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Telegram not connecting anymore? SocialNetworkingWasAMistake 1 1,618 09-17-2021, 11:35 AM
Last Post: ragreenburg