No information, no update, no reply/respond. Nothing..
(06-09-2016, 06:21 PM)vinodmenon80 Wrote: Hi There,

I'm backer 35,443 for the Pine A64 Project of which a pledge was made sometime on March

The PINE A64+ 4K Media Computer

PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1.
IR receiver and remote control, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure.
You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.

I did upgrade the unit to a 2GB model on the last day when I was filing out the Survey.

So right now its already early June now. I know the case will come along a little later.

I haven't received any shipping number that tells me if its shipped or not.

Could you verify if I would receive it by this month? Or some confirmation at least.

Don't get me wrong I'm just excited and the waiting game is starting to kill me.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." by Friedrich Nietzsche
I will follow up with China facility when they resume work on Sunday (to catch up reminding shipment). If not yet shipped out, should be out on next week.
(06-09-2016, 08:12 AM)digitaldj88 Wrote: Order number (#102261198)

Can you tell me what is going on with my order sent multiple emails and Facebook messages and you have not responded to one of them and starting to get annoyed as was not a ks backer and pre ordered through your website what stated will ship by end of May NO LATER now you refuse to respond to people because it seems like you have f***ked up we get nothing sort it out or I want an immediate refund

Sorry about KS team doesn't response to your email or facebook message, I will follow up with China facility, instead of KS team, when they resume work on Sunday (to catch up reminding shipment).
(06-09-2016, 06:38 AM)Ghelorn Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 04:22 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:05 PM)janeku Wrote: I must support you for this remarks.
My backing number is 38109 and still no sign of shipped status. Ony says Ready to Ship. I think someone responsible for contacts from PINE 64 should writesome info regarding this situation.

If your order item has the LCD panel or POT devices, there are currently already on the shipping arrangement. Most than 80% shipments already shipped and the last 20% walready arranged out on 2 weeks time. For the ABS case and Playbox case, we will ship out on separate shipment when ready on July. The ZWave module already in stock but no tune well by chip vendor, Sigma Designs, we need to return the module and shipped together with ABS case timing.

Hi Tllim,

so from what your saying is im going to be waiting for a lot longer?

im backer 17,046 and i backed the option "The PINE A64+ Box w/ Touch Screen" and then added a second board and the developer POT board along with a couple of other accessories. but im guessing because of the POT and the LCD im going to be waiting longer. is this true? do we have any time frames of when these orders are being dispatched? even a very rough time frame is better then silence.
As mentioned previously, we are dispatching all backer shipments and no more waiting. The only outstanding items are ABS case, Playbox case, and ZWave module, that we will ship out as separate shipment when ready on July. The LCD panel or POT devices will not further delay your shipment, I will follow up with China facility when they resume work on Sunday (to catch up reminding shipment). If not yet shipped out, should be out on next week.
(06-09-2016, 08:01 PM)tllim Wrote: I will keep track on your status and PM you on next week.
I know this might be a bit much to ask but would you mind doing the same for me? Over the course of the last few months I didn't send a single email or message because I trusted you guys that my Pines will get here by the end of May or at least be shipped by that date but now it's June and I'm starting to get a little bit worried, especially since I'll go on vacation in two weeks so I won't be able to pick it up then.

I'm back number 30,941 and I added a few more boards and accessories through Backerkit because I was making a bulk order for a few friends and me. And (not really surprising tbh) they get a little worried too by now. Would be awesome if you could just message me about any status update on the shipping.

Thanks in advance!
(06-11-2016, 09:16 AM)Ditti4 Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 08:01 PM)tllim Wrote: I will keep track on your status and PM you on next week.
I know this might be a bit much to ask but would you mind doing the same for me? Over the course of the last few months I didn't send a single email or message because I trusted you guys that my Pines will get here by the end of May or at least be shipped by that date but now it's June and I'm starting to get a little bit worried, especially since I'll go on vacation in two weeks so I won't be able to pick it up then.

I'm back number 30,941 and I added a few more boards and accessories through Backerkit because I was making a bulk order for a few friends and me. And (not really surprising tbh) they get a little worried too by now. Would be awesome if you could just message me about any status update on the shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Just submit your backer number into tracking list, I needs 2-3 days to responses.
(06-10-2016, 04:16 PM)tllim Wrote:
My backing number is 38109 and still no sign of shipped status. Ony says Ready to Ship. I think someone responsible for contacts from PINE 64 should writesome info regarding this situation.

If your order item has the LCD panel or POT devices, there are currently already on the shipping arrangement. Most than 80% shipments already shipped and the last 20% walready arranged out on 2 weeks time. For the ABS case and Playbox case, we will ship out on separate shipment when ready on July. The ZWave module already in stock but no tune well by chip vendor, Sigma Designs, we need to return the module and shipped together with ABS case timing.

Hi Tllim,

im backer 17,046 and i backed the option "The PINE A64+ Box w/ Touch Screen" and then added a second board and the developer POT board along with a couple of other accessories. but im guessing because of the POT and the LCD im going to be waiting longer. is this true? do we have any time frames of when these orders are being dispatched? even a very rough time frame is better then silence.
As mentioned previously, we are dispatching all backer shipments and no more waiting. The only outstanding items are ABS case, Playbox case, and ZWave module, that we will ship out as separate shipment when ready on July. The LCD panel or POT devices will not further delay your shipment, I will follow up with China facility when they resume work on Sunday (to catch up reminding shipment). If not yet shipped out, should be out on next week.

Thank you tllim. I'm really getting excited and worried about getting this. I have a couple of Linux projects that are coming up to play with it. One of these has now turned into a trial for a customer if we can get the pine. If this works better then the RPI then we will be using more of these in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Regards
Ghelorn (timmotools)
(06-12-2016, 04:54 AM)Ghelorn Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 04:16 PM)tllim Wrote:

Hi Tllim,

Thank you tllim. I'm really getting excited and worried about getting this. I have a couple of Linux projects that are coming up to play with it. One of these has now turned into a trial for a customer if we can get the pine. If this works better then the RPI then we will be using more of these in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Regards
Ghelorn (timmotools)

Noted and thanks.
Thumbs Down 
What is going on at Pine64? something messed up in the systems, now I'm a bit concerned... 

I did received an email on June 8th:
PINE64- Your order has been shipped! (#102XXXXX)
Great news! Your PINE64 is on its way!

Tracking Number: xxxxxxx

Now... I received again an email on June 14...:

Are you pleasing me with double items, wasn't my package send before or are you just poking my eyes out and laughing out loud while I'm waiting?
(06-13-2016, 05:30 PM)iPhyse Wrote: What is going on at Pine64? something messed up in the systems, now I'm a bit concerned... 

I did received an email on June 8th:

Now... I received again an email on June 14...:

Are you pleasing me with double items, wasn't my package send before or are you just poking my eyes out and laughing out loud while I'm waiting?
Looks like double shipment, please PM me your both tracking number and I like to check out.
(06-11-2016, 09:16 AM)Ditti4 Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Your shipment already dispatch today, here is the China EMS tracking number: LM027176142CN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth to Pine64, please respond! EvanBeem 43 48,915 02-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Update on shipment status for ABS case, Playbox enclosure, and ZWave module tllim 46 84,793 10-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Last Post: pspina3rd
  Shipping update robba 24 31,899 09-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: psychedup
Exclamation Urgent shipping update required as I will not be at delivery address much longer! yamatoblaze 10 16,047 08-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: yamatoblaze
  Update on Order Vishal 9 10,548 07-30-2016, 07:20 PM
  No information regarding my order and shipping Faizal Indian 2 4,226 07-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Faizal Indian
Sad No update on shipping for Backer number #245 seven77j 14 20,595 07-10-2016, 11:42 PM
  Timeframes - emails replies, backer site update, shipping progress richc 20 26,042 07-10-2016, 11:31 PM
  Shipping information Zurc 2 3,835 07-04-2016, 05:36 PM
  No info, no shipping, no reply. CaptainBasculin 2 4,195 06-24-2016, 06:24 AM
Last Post: CaptainBasculin