Can't access MicroSD
I can't access any MicroSD inserted into my KDE-Plasma Community Edition PinePhone. I'm not trying to boot off them, I just want to access them as storage. I've tried two cards, a 64G and 128G. Both were formatted as ext4 from my laptop. They do not appear in the results of `lsblk` from the terminal in my PinePhone. I've also tried booting from a Mobian install but that seems futile if I can't access an SD card as storage. Does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT: Cards are inserted in the upper slot.
The problem fixed itself, inexplicably. My story is that the hardware just needed to get warmed up. No seriously, everything was fine, it just wasn't showing up for some reason.

I am grateful to "Funeral" and "bhushanshah" for taking time out to help me with my issue.

EDIT: `dmesg` turns hardware off and on as part of its auditing, that may have been what fixed the problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Beta Edition will not boot from MicroSD card Timothy_Ecc 27 23,271 01-29-2023, 12:20 PM
Last Post: skandigraun
  Inserting SIM + MicroSD Cards - up or down? Harry27 2 2,613 03-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Arwen