Other Payment options? & I'll buy used PinePhone 3/32 any distro
Hi,

since I only have known about PinePhone, I said - I must have it.
However I can't use PayPal for some key reasons, then I read Pine shipping policy, terms of use and I feel stuck...
Believe me, I searched for companies that may buy it for me in my country.
I'm watching my local market but it's invariably empty.
Now I try to go through this forum threads with "for sale" word.

Hence, I'd like to propose to integrate other payment system like adyen that supports regular remittance.
Of course I understand that it's not easy as it's said, there's a lot of other priority work and other limitations.
I just want to signalize to team that it might be a some kind of problem for others like me that can't use PayPal
e.g. young people (PayPal is allowed since 18) or paranoid people (PayPal terms are unclear).

If you are in Poland (where I'm currently forced to stay for longer) and you want to sell your used PinePhone 3/32 any distribution, also contact me.
I just need flawlessly working hardware and bootloader. 

Thanks to Pine team for developing great hardware!
Thanks to Linux people for developing safe, customizable, OSes!

Cheers
503d
You can use a credit/debit card, Adyen is a credit/debit card processor.
Pinephone stocks for the EU are shipped to warehouses in Poland, and the factory in China is shipping to Poland very quickly.

It's going to be easier to buy once the 2020 US election (aka, military sting operation against the central banking cartels) is over.
母語は日本語ですが、英語も喋れます(ry
The pine store is supposed to accept Stripe as a payment processor now, although I haven’t tried it myself, and don’t know a lot about Stripe.
(01-13-2021, 06:18 PM)503d Wrote: Hi,

However I can't use PayPal for some key reasons, then I read Pine shipping policy, terms of use and I feel stuck...

Hence, I'd like to propose to integrate other payment system like adyen that supports regular remittance.
Of course I understand that it's not easy as it's said, there's a lot of other priority work and other limitations.
I just want to signalize to team that it might be a some kind of problem for others like me that can't use PayPal
e.g. young people (PayPal is allowed since 18) or paranoid people (PayPal terms are unclear).

If you are in Poland (where I'm currently forced to stay for longer) and you want to sell your used PinePhone 3/32 any distribution, also contact me.

Cheers
503d

You don't need a PayPal account to make a payment. They accept MasterCard and Visa Debit cards
(01-14-2021, 02:25 PM)KNERD Wrote: You don't need a PayPal account to make a payment. They accept MasterCard and Visa Debit cards

Not always, in some EU countries it's not an option. Some have had the issue before, and it wasn't visible b/c guest checkout wasn't allowed in their country.

@503d do you see this button when going to the paypal checkout page? If not, go back to the checkout page, and choose stripe, underneath the paypal payment option.
Hi, thank you for replies Smile, it comes out that I misunderstood the shipping policy. However after long searching I finally found friend who uses PayPal and helped me. (Then I logged to forum and saw your helpful replies...)
I'll remember that payment won't be a problem in future. Smile

I hope I will help community soon.
I have plans to make kill switches easy accessible and maybe later, I'll think about how to make cross distro apps template in Java, as modern openjdk is ported to this arch.
(01-13-2021, 06:18 PM)503d Wrote: Hi,

I just want to signalize to team that it might be a some kind of problem for others like me that can't use PayPal payment methods.

Cheers
503d
I've placed two orders through the store, and while I have a PayPal account from a long time ago, I never use it and always check out as a guest with no login. I also check out as a guest on a few other websites. You don't need a PayPal account unless they've changed the process in the last month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 298 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aular
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 105,056 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: aular
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,520 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 458 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 1,936 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 380 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,476 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,595 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 4,663 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy
  Pinephone on Verizon chachi 3 991 10-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma