Extreme slowness
Hey guys,

I just installed Remix OS on my Pine 64 and am experiencing extreme slowness. Every click takes several minutes to process. For example opening chrome takes almost 5 whole minutes and I've never been able to do anything after that. It just freezes up.  I'm not sure why I'm having this issue as everyone else seems to not be having trouble.

I used Win32 to burn the image because Phoneix was giving me a "Script not found error" that I couldn't fix. The card is a Sandisk 64gb with a claimed 80mb/s transfer speed. 

Thanks in advance!
This is very strange indeed. Please take a look at tkaiser's thread to learn how to test you SD card - I suspect that it's a fake/ damaged. Also, which Pine version are you using ?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(06-04-2016, 10:11 AM)Jakeiscrazy Wrote: Hey guys,

I just installed Remix OS on my Pine 64 and am experiencing extreme slowness. Every click takes several minutes to process. For example opening chrome takes almost 5 whole minutes and I've never been able to do anything after that. It just freezes up.  I'm not sure why I'm having this issue as everyone else seems to not be having trouble.

I used Win32 to burn the image because Phoneix was giving me a "Script not found error" that I couldn't fix. The card is a Sandisk 64gb with a claimed 80mb/s transfer speed. 

Thanks in advance!

Script not found error is due to attempting to burn dd image using PhoenixCard. 

Of the many RemixOS images, only this one is burnable using PhoenixCard, far as I know, at the time of writing this message.

You could try out the above image if you like. Slowness symptoms do sound quite a lot like a bad card, though.