Python3-yoyo errors
I installed Mobian to the emmc on my pinephone.  After resizing the partition on it's first boot, I decided to do a full system upgrade with
Code:
sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

Unfortunately, I encountered an error with dpkg trying to unpack python3-yoyo.

I am unsure of where to look to find more information about this error as a Google search doesn't bring up any results, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
There was an upgrade problem a while back with yoyo: did you install the latest nightly? (Shouldn't be a problem with a nightly since 20201113)
  • ROCKPro64 v2.1 2GB, 16Gb eMMC for rootfs, SX8200Pro 512GB NVMe for /home, HDMI video & sound, Bluetooth keyboard & mouse. Arch (6.2 kernel, Openbox desktop) for general purpose daily PC.
  • PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition, daily driver, rk2aw & U-boot on SPI, Arch/SXMO & Arch/phosh on eMMC
  • PinePhone BraveHeart now v1.2b 3/32Gb, Tow-boot with Arch/SXMO on eMMC
I used the Mobian installer to install Mobian to the emmc. I will download the newest nightly build and try from there.
The nightly build solved the problem with python3-yoyo.  Thank you for the help.
This solved it for me:
Code:
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/dpkg/info/python3-yoyo-migrations.* && sudo apt autoremove && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Errors when start the system kubussz 2 464 11-21-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: kubussz
  Is there a list of software/Hardware errors Franze_m 6 4,989 02-24-2021, 12:07 PM
Last Post: tophneal
  Yoyo interefering with apt upgrade Hiraghm 3 3,695 10-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Last Post: ergo owl