No Ethernet Connectivity (2GB)
Hey there, I'm using the the A64+ 2GB board and I've installed the 04/15 remix os listed on the wiki. I'm able to use wifi through the stock module however when an ethernet cable is plugged in I can't get any connectivity. It does not seem to get it's IP settings from the router at all, even when trying to configure it manually I am unable to connect to anything or ping the Pine's ethernet interface. I've heard that this might possibly be something to do with the Gigabit interface.

Has anyone had any similar problems and fixed them?

Is there a way to set the interface to FastEthernet (100mbps) within Remix OS?

EDIT: Found the bug report for the issue.

Still can't seem to find a way to change the interface to 100mbps within the operating system

Quote:Gigabit Ethernet Issues
  • Reported By: moondarkx at pine64.pro
  • Reported On: April 26th 2016 - 10:59am EDT
  • Pine 64 Model: Pine A64+ 2 GB
  • Operating System: Beta 1
  • Equipment Involved: Network
Gigabit ethernet on Pine A64+ 2GB is not working using Remix OS or Android, it detects IP but has no communication. Tried several other combinations of gigabit switches and connections (for instance, directly connecting to a computer). Using a 100mbps switch seems to solve the case, however some routers do not have the option to use 100mbps instead of gigabit (for instance, airport extreme/express). Also, some bakers brought the more expensive boards for projects that need gigabit ethernet and android/remix os system. Gigabit seems to work just fine in Linux.

Total Reports: 2
View full report here www.pine64.pro
Do you have LED lights flashing from the ethernet port?
I have the 1 GB board and loaded 3 different images. No ethernet connectivity or LED lights.
DHCP produces nothing and manually setting the IP hasn't helped either.