Delivery Time?
(11-09-2020, 10:30 PM)ryo Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 05:05 AM)kern707 Wrote: OK, I have just checked the actual "Order confirmation" email, I have ordered mine on 31.10.2020, I am located in Europe and had my device shipped from the Poland warehouse location (probably a bulk of devices were shipped from China to Poland, and from there to EU participants using local shipments such as DHL).

Side-note: I have also ordered a soft case for it at the same time, which could not be ordered together with the phone so on a separate checkout, that one is being shipped to me directly from Hong Kong, and I have not received it yet, or a notice about a local shipment. I suspect that shipments that go individually from China are slower than those of big bulk shipments to local warehouses, and then distribution using faster local shipping methods. 
I'm in east Asia, so I don't expect them to send to any far away warehouse before they send it to me.
On the other hand, I did experience a company before who sent out an invoice from Japan all the way to Germany, and the only thing the guys in Germany did was replace the post stamp, and forward it to me...which is in Japan.
So it's possible regardless of common sense.

Oh man! that is silly, unless the guys in Germany had to open the package and do something with it before forwarding it back to Japan, I find it hilarious!

I feel that I had a bit of "luck" in this case, since I didn't order my PinePhone too long ago, and already received it, while others who were waiting much longer than me might still be waiting for it, which is of course probably due to shipment issues that are not associated with Pine64 them self but with the forwarding companies.

I have also heard once that the speed of shipment has something to do with trade relations of certain countries, sometimes if the trade relations are tighter it means more cargo ships and airplanes per month, which results in faster shipments to end customers.

I hope that you will soon get a shipping notification
(11-10-2020, 03:04 AM)kern707 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 10:30 PM)ryo Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 05:05 AM)kern707 Wrote: OK, I have just checked the actual "Order confirmation" email, I have ordered mine on 31.10.2020, I am located in Europe and had my device shipped from the Poland warehouse location (probably a bulk of devices were shipped from China to Poland, and from there to EU participants using local shipments such as DHL).

Side-note: I have also ordered a soft case for it at the same time, which could not be ordered together with the phone so on a separate checkout, that one is being shipped to me directly from Hong Kong, and I have not received it yet, or a notice about a local shipment. I suspect that shipments that go individually from China are slower than those of big bulk shipments to local warehouses, and then distribution using faster local shipping methods. 
I'm in east Asia, so I don't expect them to send to any far away warehouse before they send it to me.
On the other hand, I did experience a company before who sent out an invoice from Japan all the way to Germany, and the only thing the guys in Germany did was replace the post stamp, and forward it to me...which is in Japan.
So it's possible regardless of common sense.

Oh man! that is silly, unless the guys in Germany had to open the package and do something with it before forwarding it back to Japan, I find it hilarious!

I feel that I had a bit of "luck" in this case, since I didn't order my PinePhone too long ago, and already received it, while others who were waiting much longer than me might still be waiting for it, which is of course probably due to shipment issues that are not associated with Pine64 them self but with the forwarding companies.

I have also heard once that the speed of shipment has something to do with trade relations of certain countries, sometimes if the trade relations are tighter it means more cargo ships and airplanes per month, which results in faster shipments to end customers.

I hope that you will soon get a shipping notification
It's really only an invoice in an envelop.
No idea why they need to send a piece of paper across the globe. ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ
(11-09-2020, 03:56 AM)b4thed4wn Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:25 PM)mlnease Wrote: Hello,

I ordered a Pinephone several days ago and received a receipt for my order.  I'd like to know when to expect my order (I paid for the $25 shipping option) in the US but Pinephone has given me no ETA and has not responded to multiple email requests.  Can anyone tell me when my order will be shipped and how long I should expect it to take?

Thanks in advance.

Last time I ordered some accessories it took a little week before they shipped my order don't worry they will send you order, and you will get a shipping notification. I  Just got my shipping notification for the pinephone a couple of hours ago.

Thanks for this (and all replies) and sorry for the delayed response--I haven't received any email notices or responses (I am registered for email responses).  After five or six requests I did receive a response from Pine Store that they would ship middle November.
And the Truth shall make ye fret.

m. nease
PinePhone
Maniaro ARM 64-BIT
phosh 0.25.2
(11-06-2020, 08:14 PM)ryo Wrote: I order my a week and half ago and only received my confirmation email. Still waiting for a shipping email. They seem to keep changing the shipping date. I'm in North Carolina in the USA. Let me know when you guys received it and I will do the same. 

The shipping batches according to others have improved compared to past batches.
However, things seem to be rather irregular.

On one hand, one person with ID 153363 got a shipping confirmation last week.
So I thought considering my ID is in the 154*** range, I'll probably need to wait at least 2 more weeks.

On the other hand, one person with ID 153213 still seems to be waiting for any kind of confirmation.
And that ID is from an earlier order.
The second person is in Germany, the first person I wasn't able to verify so quickly, but seeing the timing of their posts in general, I guess somewhere in the Americas.
And I am in Japan.

I know that all deliveries to the EU are going to Poland first, and then distributed from there.
USA and Japan I believe will come from CHAINA!! directly.
So a logical reason for this irregularity is that it simply takes longer to ship to a middleman and let them forward it, than it is to ship directly.
(11-12-2020, 05:10 PM)Csanderson0313 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 08:14 PM)ryo Wrote: I order my a week and half ago and only received my confirmation email. Still waiting for a shipping email. They seem to keep changing the shipping date. I'm in North Carolina in the USA. Let me know when you guys received it and I will do the same. 

The shipping batches according to others have improved compared to past batches.
However, things seem to be rather irregular.

On one hand, one person with ID 153363 got a shipping confirmation last week.
So I thought considering my ID is in the 154*** range, I'll probably need to wait at least 2 more weeks.

On the other hand, one person with ID 153213 still seems to be waiting for any kind of confirmation.
And that ID is from an earlier order.
The second person is in Germany, the first person I wasn't able to verify so quickly, but seeing the timing of their posts in general, I guess somewhere in the Americas.
And I am in Japan.

I know that all deliveries to the EU are going to Poland first, and then distributed from there.
USA and Japan I believe will come from CHAINA!! directly.
So a logical reason for this irregularity is that it simply takes longer to ship to a middleman and let them forward it, than it is to ship directly.
It sure is confusing when some people put their reply inside of quotes, even more so if some of them put them on top, and some other in the bottom...
Of course I'll let people know too.
Nobody seems to reply to any of my emails, so I guess shipping outside of EU will happen "whenever" instead of "early November".
I just received an email from them that I'm not in their service area and they can ship vs DHS for an extra $10.00. Anyone else having this issue?
(11-12-2020, 06:23 PM)ryo Wrote: Nobody seems to reply to any of my emails
Update on this part.
They replied to a ticket I made yesterday about it.
Apparently they never received any of my mails, but at least they were helpful in the ticket.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SMS not delivered if receiver offline at sending time alpineduck 14 3,427 09-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Complete noob to the Pinephone 64, cannot set time and date. gordr 11 2,497 06-06-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: gordr
Question How long does the phone need to be chrarged prior to turning on the 1st time? awsdert 2 2,618 04-30-2021, 01:40 PM
Last Post: awsdert
  What is the first-time password? Chupacabra 10 12,088 03-29-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Puro Antinori
  Delivery to Russian Federation stepnoy_volk 8 11,297 03-28-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: xalius
  Delivery date. Very rough estimate will do :) xemute 2 3,045 11-28-2020, 04:05 PM
Last Post: xemute
  First Time Password 123456 does not work (SOLVED) OggieDoggie 0 1,689 11-06-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: OggieDoggie
  First time user really confused - need a how-to binkyd 8 9,774 07-21-2020, 04:21 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Date and Time changes to august 2115 rakor 11 10,566 07-13-2020, 04:17 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  PinePhone delivery notice FYI User 6582 1 2,814 06-09-2020, 06:46 AM
Last Post: User 6582