Please publish a proper flash-able IMG
(10-31-2020, 03:40 AM)Veraendert Wrote: Calls & SMS work for me. Power consumption is not on par with others though. BT doesn't work. I have read reports that email-program doesn't work after upgrading anymore.

Same here, browser doesnt work on 3.4 but if you install WebPirate from the open repos that works fine. Havent tested email yet. 

Power consumption is off the charts, its running the latest 5.9 kernel which I had believed was meant to implement crust and include the latest modem driver but i'm not seeing that. 

On a side note, this is years ahead of any of the other distros we have in terms of usability. Its not as feature complete or as functional as Mobian say, yet. But if the existing feature set can be made functional, this will become a usable device that people should consider buying as something other than a toy.

I'll be investing my efforts into Sailfish development for the PP and for people complaining about its closed source nature, a good chunk of it is open source, most of it in fact, and there are plenty of packages in open repo that replace the proprietary stuff with open alternative (syncthing services for example).

For me: SF is the horse to back in the PP race. If we actually supported it properly as a community Jolla would take the PinePhone more seriously.
For me the browser does not work, but WebPirate neither :-(

What strikes me most: There is absolutely no sound, regardless of the position of the volume bar which moves when pressing buttons.
Videos play silent, when the phone gets called the vibration is activated but no sound at all.

I have installed twice and it is exactly the same. Any hints how to get some test sound?
(10-31-2020, 04:18 PM)LinAdmin2 Wrote: For me the browser does not work, but WebPirate neither :-(

What strikes me most: There is absolutely no sound, regardless of the position of the volume bar which moves when pressing buttons.
Videos play silent, when the phone gets called the vibration is activated but no sound at all.

I have installed twice and it is exactly the same. Any hints how to get some test sound?

I don't have audio either, FWIW.
I'm wondering if you do a zypper ref & zypper dup to the latest kernel or upgrade to 3.4 would that fix the issue?
(11-01-2020, 04:12 AM)patrickjquinn Wrote: I'm wondering if you do a zypper ref & zypper dup  to the latest kernel or upgrade to 3.4 would that fix the issue?
For me, these problems resulted from the update.
(10-31-2020, 05:04 AM)patrickjquinn Wrote: For me: SF is the horse to back in the PP race. If we actually supported it properly as a community Jolla would take the PinePhone more seriously.

I agree with you. Unfortunately it seems not to be the case. 
I bought a Braveheart edition quite some time ago but since the modem is buggy neither of the distributions seem to work with this phone. I thought about buying the latest mainboard (the one with 3GB) but I am not sure if there will be any progress in the near future . 
I think I rather stick with my golden cage or use sailfish on Xperia For now .
I'll be buying the mainboard upgrade for sure.

Also, I'd like to point out that Kernel version 5.10 dropped yesterday. Try upgrading to that?
(11-01-2020, 10:05 AM)patrickjquinn Wrote: I'll be buying the mainboard upgrade for sure.

Also, I'd like to point out that Kernel version 5.10 dropped yesterday. Try upgrading to that?
Yepp -- tried that, same same.
Worth posting an issue to the github page then Smile
I have added new img to the repo and created a separate thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flash-it.sh script currently unable to create a SailfishOS image acrux 3 3,464 07-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Last Post: OhneZ