Pine Microsystems does not respond to my ticket
Hi, 9 days ago I opened an ticket on Pine64's desk.zoho. No one has answered me yet.

How long does Pine usually take to respond?
I'm in a similar sitiuation currently. I have contacted pine64 quite some time ago, and only received a message after 10 days and opening a paypal case.
Currently, i again wait for an answer after my paypal case has run out.

Greetings
(10-27-2020, 01:30 PM)Janik020301 Wrote: I'm in a similar sitiuation currently. I have contacted pine64 quite some time ago, and only received a message after 10 days and opening a paypal case.
Currently, i again wait for an answer after my paypal case has run out.

Greetings
Hello, it had not occurred to me to claim in PayPal. I just made the claim.

Thank you.
I didn't want to suggest to make a claim. It's just what i did at that point of time, because i received a partially-broken pinephone
I actually had a different experience (I already talked about this but I suppose it won't hurt getting more eyes on this): I submitted a ticket regarding my order and got a response within 12 hours. The response was unfortunately only telling me to write to their sales department at sales@pine64.org, which has not responded yet after 7 days(!!!). Given that it was time-sensitive (it was about changing my PinePhone order from a pre-order to one of the leftover PMOS devices), I am not impressed at all, considering it was regarding money I had already paid them and I wanted to see if I could change my order; mind you I did not request that they do anything, it was just an inquiry and they didn't even bother with a "we've received your email".
I agree with that. I understand that pine is not a massive company with a big support department, but in my case i have received a phone with a broken display, and only got an answer after i've done a paypal inquiry. What's bothering me is, that the replacement screen i've received has a non working touchscreen.

I paid 257 usd for a paperweight in that case. And in my opinion that is very disappointing. Besides that paypal can't do anything for me in the current situation, as i didn't want to escalate the case after they told me, they sent me a replacement part.

And now i'm here with my money completely wasted on a broken device, which i really wanted to use, but now feel really negative about.
Very disappointed with this company. PayPal has closed the case for not meeting the requirements for "buyer protection". Okay. But Pine has not even responded to me at any time, they take the problems of their users as if it were a joke.

It's been 13 days and they haven't even responded to my ticket.
I too tried to submit a ticket by setting up an account. I was sent an email invite confirming my email and went on to set a password. There is no confirmation that the password was accepted. Logged out and then logged in and got "incorrect password or email". Tried the reset password option and got no email to do so. Even though this whole process was a but I still tried went through the submit ticket (I was missing the USB-C Dock which was supposed to be included) but no doubt the ticket never made it to it's destination.

I realize this is a young company but nonetheless, if you are shipping products worldwide you must have a process in place to service the customer and have open lines of communication. We kinda expect the products to be buggy but not the website.
Well, i'd try to contact tllim using a private message here on the forums. That has seemed to work for me. My ticket got an answer for now. Can't say anything about the future though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing apps/programs for pine phone katesfb 7 4,969 03-11-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Emelia525
  How To Access the Pine Phone Auxillary microSD Without Removing Card pinephoneuser22 2 907 01-09-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: britelite
  Pine company idea aular 9 1,812 12-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Can the Pine Phone be serviced and updated remotely? profileyourcity 3 1,073 10-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  UBports on pine phone? robb777 16 3,702 09-01-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: gregb49
  Loving my pine phone after about a year of not undata 0 700 05-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Last Post: undata
  pine phone external speaker AnAbolitionist 9 3,369 02-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Last Post: robb777
  new to pine phone and struggling neverdimed 8 2,804 11-25-2022, 05:01 PM
Last Post: neverdimed
  Pine Phone Doesn't Recognize New MicroSD Card _radv_ 3 1,397 11-23-2022, 05:19 AM
Last Post: _radv_
  Pine Phone Pro: EU Tax druk13 1 1,652 07-06-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: zetabeta