Chickens, Eggs, and SOEdge
I work for a major linux distribution. I know i'm a bit late too the game but I would love to know how I can help here!

Some of the things I personally plan on doing with these: 

- obstacle avoidance (quad and rc)
 - licence plate reading
 - Home Automation anomaly detection. (maybe, think I have a cool idea here but will need to experiment)

Once I get the hardware I will be releasing the projects as opensource as well as making youtube videos to let others follow along.

Anyhow, I would love to help out where ever it is needed.
(11-18-2020, 01:15 PM)klaven Wrote: I work for a major linux distribution. I know i'm a bit late too the game but I would love to know how I can help here!

Some of the things I personally plan on doing with these: 

- obstacle avoidance (quad and rc)
 - licence plate reading
 - Home Automation anomaly detection. (maybe, think I have a cool idea here but will need to experiment)

Once I get the hardware I will be releasing the projects as opensource as well as making youtube videos to let others follow along.

Anyhow, I would love to help out where ever it is needed.

Please PM me your shipping address Include phone number for shipment propose), I will ship one SOEdge dev kit to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chickens, Eggs, and SOEdge - Part 2 KNERD 11 6,269 11-29-2022, 05:57 PM
Last Post: KNERD
  New to the ecosystem - Bought the SOEDGE MrAnthony 11 9,319 02-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: KNERD
  console on SOEDGE Model A Baseboard bertiewooster 4 4,511 10-01-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: bertiewooster