Build state today
Hi,

on the postmarketos website there are only builds from september available? Where I can get more recent builds?

Or have I to build them on my computer with pmbootstrap? Edge or stable then?
(10-20-2020, 03:07 AM)firefox-58 Wrote: Hi,

on the postmarketos website there are only builds from september available? Where I can get more recent builds?

I am not finding the built images.
I have a libexif dep error which wont let me build/install today via pmbootstrap but hosed my existing PMOS install.
(10-22-2020, 09:21 AM)biketool Wrote: I am not finding the built images.
I have a libexif dep error which wont let me build/install today via pmbootstrap but hosed my existing PMOS install.

postmarketOS PinePhone images
(10-20-2020, 03:07 AM)firefox-58 Wrote: Hi,

If you just like building things do that.  Otherwise install whatever the latest readymade image is and let the package manager bring you up to date with the last couple of months of development like any other sensible distro.  Things ARE moving.  Just yesterday upower finally saw activity.  It tries to sleep now!  It doesn't actually do it yet but it tries, bless its little heart.   Big Grin   Seriously though, the day before if you manually poked /sys/power/state it just died, now upower and friends have that file opened so you can't poke it anymore manually.  After the timeout the blue notification led everybody seems to be standardizing on (why? code copy/pasted from pinebook?) begins to blink but it doesn't actually make it to suspend and like my own earlier experiments, nothing can make it log a darned thing with a clue as to why, not even to the serial console.  Whoever is working on upower obviously has figured some stuff out though so progress is coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest build no firefox, text editor? cosmicschock 2 2,238 10-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Last Post: cosmicschock
  Build signal-cli uby89 2 3,667 07-25-2021, 10:23 AM
Last Post: uby89
Wink Extremely fast pmOS build for the pinephone lucasanss 0 2,846 02-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Last Post: lucasanss
  pmbootstrap build large keyboard not usable u20200719 5 6,868 07-25-2020, 02:31 PM
Last Post: u20200719