Got my shipping notification
about twenty minutes ago.

I am backer #1238.

I had order the playbox kit with the LCD screen.  I added on an extra Pine64, both are 2gb.

Was promised late May and it is.

Can't wait for delivery.
==Mac
Backer #1238
Good stuff, lets hope that it will be delivered quickly !
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(05-31-2016, 06:08 PM)Luke Wrote: Good stuff, lets hope that it will be delivered quickly !

The shipping facility just dispatch out 2000+ shipment on pass few days. We will try to ship out another 2000+ before Monday. This is just close to half way on clear out all outstanding shipment :-(
(05-31-2016, 11:08 PM)tllim Wrote: The shipping facility just dispatch out 2000+ shipment on pass few days. We will try to ship out another 2000+ before Monday. This is just close to half way on clear out all outstanding shipment :-(

Thanks @tllim. To be fair, this sounds like all outstanding orders will be shipped in the next 2 days, which might not be what you intended to say.

We know there are accessories that aren't ready, it would be better for you to describe your current challenges and admit defeat, than to hold the positive line. It's clear you are all busy getting stuff done, but it's not clear what's the hold up for those that are held up.

At this point blatant honesty about failure will earn you more respect than positive spin on success. The many that are having their kit delivered and using it without problems are silent, only those that have problems are vocal.

Please, try to appeal to those that don't have kit yet, it will help your appearance.

Personally, I can see you're doing all you can, physically, but expectation management will earn you the respect you deserve, and perhaps the reprieve to get done what you need to, rather than spending your time on individual reassurance.
But don't expect too much from Aftership tracking. Here's my story:
Received e-mail with tracking code on Monday 16th-May.
Then kept checking Aftership regularly.
On Saturday 21st there was first updates

May 21, 2016 12:03 pm Shenzhen (China)Export customs clearedChina Post
May 21, 2016 06:12 am Shenzhen (China)Export security scanChina Post
May 21, 2016 05:48 am Leaving parcel center , Next stop Shenzhen (China)China Post
May 21, 2016 05:10 am Customs scan by parcel centerChina Post
May 21, 2016 04:31 am Shipment received by parcel centerChina Post

Next thing on 27th-may (this week monday) I received paper notification from my local post office that there is a parcel to pick.
I fetched it on on same day. Aftership is still today showing that same status from Shenzen. Perhaps it is only supposed to cover only parcels track in China.

BTW. I'm in Finland.
(06-01-2016, 11:53 AM)finnpine Wrote: But don't expect too much from Aftership tracking.  Here's my story:
Received e-mail with tracking code on  Monday 16th-May.
Then kept checking Aftership regularly.
On Saturday 21st  there was first updates

May 21, 2016 12:03 pm Shenzhen (China)Export customs clearedChina Post
May 21, 2016 06:12 am Shenzhen (China)Export security scanChina Post
May 21, 2016 05:48 am Leaving parcel center , Next stop  Shenzhen (China)China Post
May 21, 2016 05:10 am Customs scan by parcel centerChina Post
May 21, 2016 04:31 am Shipment received by parcel centerChina Post

Next thing on 27th-may (this week monday)  I received paper notification from my local post office that there is a parcel to pick.
I fetched it on on same day.  Aftership is still today showing that same status from Shenzen.  Perhaps it is only supposed to cover only parcels track in China.

BTW. I'm in Finland.

Glad you posted this, I'm just waiting in the UK and the tracking status is stuck in China since the 27th.

Hopefully it will be here soon! :-)
Last week I received my shipment notification, but when I click to track it there is no information and it requests a tracking number. Where can I find the tracking number?
(06-01-2016, 01:14 PM)Boring Wrote: Last week I received my shipment notification, but when I click to track it there is no information and it requests a tracking number. Where can I find the tracking number?

They mentioned that they are adding tacking numbers manual, so it could take some time. If you go to the backerit site, it is listed under shipping information if it has been added.
(06-01-2016, 01:52 PM)NWUK Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:14 PM)Boring Wrote: Last week I received my shipment notification, but when I click to track it there is no information and it requests a tracking number. Where can I find the tracking number?

They mentioned that they are adding tacking numbers manual, so it could take some time. If you go to the backerit site, it is listed under shipping information if it has been added.

Thanks, so no tracking number yet, also not on backerkit. Well I just continu to stare at the mailbox Smile. so excited. fortunately last week received my Lattepanda so I have some stuff to play with atm Tongue.
Update to my original posting.  Here is what AfterShip reported.  I'm in Colorado, US:

Jun 02, 2016 10:04 am Leaving parcel center, to 国际E邮宝 San Francisco互换局China EMS
Jun 02, 2016 12:45 am Arrive parcel processing center, from Shenzhen (China)车公庙中心营业部China EMS
May 31, 2016 09:08 pm Leaving parcel center, to Shenzhen (China)China EMS
May 31, 2016 06:47 pm Received by China EMSChina EMS

When it clears US Customs, it will go into USPS.  At which point, it will probably have no tracking number and I most like will not receive any notification.  But I suspect will take only a couple days for customs and then two days for transit.

I'll update, with photos, when I receive it.

==Mac
==Mac
Backer #1238

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Backer 12,931 - Shipping Question pspina3rd 13 14,864 07-30-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Backer 11,978; Shipping question GJurriens 3 4,652 07-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Kickstarter Limited PINE64 T-Shirt - $999 shipping cost to Poland logrus 3 5,847 02-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Ghost