Got my shipping notification
Mac, i ordered an item on amazon that came from china, it took 6 days to make it to chicago customs, it took 18 days to be cleared through customs and handed off to usps, it took 3 days from chicago to tucson,az. i have read that chicago & new york customs are the worst as far as time to clear and my experience really has nothing what may be your experience but reading ebay/amazon customer forums can give average expectations. but i'm in tucson and my notice was from malipitas, ca. but i think their logistics setup is the email ship notification is sent at time ship label is printed, then it is matter of how long it takes to put label on box and give to usps which can vary quite a bit. my ship notice email was 5/26, put according to usps there has been no acceptance of box yet.generally many logistic companys ship pallet loads, so, for example 500 labels printed/ship notice sent, then warehouse team gets pallets ready for usps. from my experience most startups hire companies to handle logistics/shipments. only difference this time was item paid for when ordered.
(06-01-2016, 02:00 PM)Boring Wrote: Thanks, so no tracking number yet, also not on backerkit. Well I just continu to stare at the mailbox Smile. so excited. fortunately last week received my Lattepanda so I have some stuff to play with atm Tongue.

I haven't heard of the Lattepanda before.  Probably best that I didn't, in all honesty.

What's it like?  Is the desktop responsive?  Can you use at as a full computer?
(06-02-2016, 10:14 AM)mcmillanbs Wrote: Update to my original posting.  Here is what AfterShip reported.  I'm in Colorado, US:

Jun 02, 2016 10:04 am Leaving parcel center, to 国际E邮宝 San Francisco互换局China EMS
Jun 02, 2016 12:45 am Arrive parcel processing center, from Shenzhen (China)车公庙中心营业部China EMS
May 31, 2016 09:08 pm Leaving parcel center, to Shenzhen (China)China EMS
May 31, 2016 06:47 pm Received by China EMSChina EMS

When it clears US Customs, it will go into USPS.  At which point, it will probably have no tracking number and I most like will not receive any notification.  But I suspect will take only a couple days for customs and then two days for transit.

I'll update, with photos, when I receive it.

==Mac

We use EMS for US shipment and you can continue tracking at USPS website http://www.usps.com
usps has accepted some product from pine64 this afternoon in milpitas, ca.
I've been tracking mine as well, only the destination USPS has with the tracking number is in another state. I hope somebody at Pine gets with me to sort this out.

Matt
+1 me if I have helped you in any way. Thank you.
Following tllim's suggestion, I entered the tracking number in www.usps.com and it found my package!  Thanks, tllim.  Of course, this only applies to US residents.  However, you may want to try your country's postal service site.  You can never tell.

with the usps site, you can ask to be notified as it moves through the system.  Today, 6/7, I got notification the package is out for delivery now.  From initial notification of shipment on 5/27, to delivery today, twelve days.

As far as I'm concerned, I got what was promised and have been properly notified of delays in certain items.

I am happy.

Of course, I still have to open the package...

Photos to follow.
==Mac
Backer #1238
Got it in the mail!  Photos as promised:

I did some pre-assembly of the second Pine64,  I have to wait, like everyone else for the PlayBox.

==Mac
Backer #1238

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Backer 12,931 - Shipping Question pspina3rd 13 14,854 07-30-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Backer 11,978; Shipping question GJurriens 3 4,646 07-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Kickstarter Limited PINE64 T-Shirt - $999 shipping cost to Poland logrus 3 5,845 02-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Ghost