Sticker request / the PineX-"trademark"
Hello there,

I appreciate the general style of the mostly-unbranded Pine64 products and many users on twitter like that too.
But as I love the Pine devices very much(PBP, PP and PT collected so far) I would like to show this off to everyone.

So I would like to see some stickers in the store, in matching sizes for the devices. Like half the width of the phone and half the height of the PBP screen?
Just want to stick a big pine cone onte them ^^

(I also looked at this thread but didn't want to dig it up. Also a full skin is not what I want, because I tend to cover my notebook in stickers. Ok would spare the pine cone though)

Best regards,
fxkk8y

edit: I just discovered that there are third-party(?) stickers on redbubble, but as in the case with the PP tpu protector which contains a donation fee, I would buy them at a higher price and support you or your donation projects.
(10-17-2020, 01:27 AM)fxk8y Wrote: Hello there,

I appreciate the general style of the mostly-unbranded Pine64 products and many users on twitter like that too.
But as I love the Pine devices very much(PBP, PP and PT collected so far) I would like to show this off to everyone.

So I would like to see some stickers in the store, in matching sizes for the devices. Like half the width of the phone and half the height of the PBP screen?
Just want to stick a big pine cone onte them ^^

(I also looked at this thread but didn't want to dig it up. Also a full skin is not what I want, because I tend to cover my notebook in stickers. Ok would spare the pine cone though)

Best regards,
fxkk8y

edit: I just discovered that there are third-party(?) stickers on redbubble, but as in the case with the PP tpu protector which contains a donation fee, I would buy them at a higher price and support you or your donation projects.

Just PM me your mailing address, I will mail two PINE64 sticker sheets to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I request an exchange bhboyle 1 1,419 02-04-2022, 10:36 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Update Request barray 0 1,697 11-15-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: barray
  Pine H64 feature request(s) RWK 1 3,621 02-20-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: tllim