Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes or Military/Diplomatic addresses.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
I'd like to order a Pinephone. Unfortunately, when entering the address and placing the order, I get the message: "Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes or Military/Diplomatic addresses.". I've already ordered various items from the Pine64 store, always to the same address and never had a problem. Location: Poland.
I wrote to the sales department and I am waiting for a reply, but I am afraid that I will be late with the purchase.
(10-03-2020, 02:01 AM)pawlinski Wrote: Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
I'd like to order a Pinephone. Unfortunately, when entering the address and placing the order, I get the message: "Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes or Military/Diplomatic addresses.". I've already ordered various items from the Pine64 store, always to the same address and never had a problem. Location: Poland.
I wrote to the sales department and I am waiting for a reply, but I am afraid that I will be late with the purchase.
I went through the same thing. I talked to my post office and they said just put down the post office physical address with the box number after the street. No shipping problems other than a loooooong wait.
I'm surprised I haven't had any trouble with my co-ordinate address!
Good contact with the sales department solved the problem.
This may cause by new FPO/PO Box checking software implementation in new Pine Store. If this issue still happening, please continue post here.
I had this due to FPO. Used a friend in the states as an intermediary who forwarded it on. Took about 10 extra days.
They are still learning, be patient! They will get it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to infd addresses to buy jeanmichel 1 2,524 05-24-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Dendrocalamus64