Help a noob
I purchased a rock64 1gig board that includes an lcd module. I want to flash kodi onto an sd card. I still want the lcd to read "kodi box" 
Is there a way that I can make this possible?
Thanks in advance
(09-29-2020, 09:15 PM)Maverick106 Wrote: I purchased a rock64 1gig board that includes an lcd module. I want to flash kodi onto an sd card. I still want the lcd to read "kodi box" 
Is there a way that I can make this possible?
Thanks in advance

What LCD module? The only LCD that I know of that the pine64 store sells is for the rockpro64 or the pine64, not the rock64. Which I don't think will work with the rock64 since it doesn't have the native LCD connector ribbon interface. 

If you mean something like a 16x2/20x2/20x4 character LCD display, that is certainly possible. Even better, if it's one that has as I2C module on it already, you should be able to generally follow the guide linked in this thread (minus the rPi specific like raspi-config, etc). Even if it doesn't a I2C module on it, that same guide talks about using a PCF8574 I2C I/O expander chip, so would still help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOOB: Z Wave discovery in OpenHAB help needed JamesWatt 2 4,358 10-22-2016, 05:28 AM
Last Post: JamesWatt
  <Noob - My experience setting up Remix OS BeerSnob 3 5,898 06-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Last Post: BeerSnob