Modular upgrades in future?
Just a suggestion, maybe already in the works. I think it would be great to have upgrades for hardware available in the store at some point. Im happy with my pp so far, but i know some consumer-type folk who dont think our inanimate deity is a shiny enough object to purchase just yet. You know the type, the iphone/instagram sort of folk. The most common complaint i hear from people i tell about the pinephone is that the camera isnt good enough. Funny thats the most common thing people care about, i havent heard one person express apprehension over linux being unfamiliar to them. Anyway, i bluff like a good salesman and say, its modular, when they upgrade the camera you can just switch it. True, if we do get one... So I'll suggest it to pine64 as an aftermarket offering... Fake it till pine64 makes it, aye?.... Lol. Anyway, probably a few cool aftermarket options p64 could add to the store. 
-Higher mp camera
-Anodized aluminum back cover
-any other suggestions?..... Feel free to add!
Superficial stuff:
- A back cover that has more grip stickier to fingers (current one wants to make a bid for freedom all the time)

Technical stuff:
- A larger battery that was talked about being explored in May 2020 (5,000mAh)
- Slide out keyboard like Nokia N900/N950 with sensible key layout

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING to future users ~ Order yourself a SIM Card Extender Bonesdog 3 3,953 05-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Bonesdog
  Future plans for hardware daniel_mazurkiewicz 10 10,868 04-09-2021, 01:52 AM
Last Post: nilclara
  Possibility of a future board revision novhack 3 3,459 01-25-2021, 04:56 AM
Last Post: y2ktibltd
Question alert slider in the future? ZeD 2 3,336 12-04-2020, 01:37 AM
Last Post: ZeD
Lightbulb Future device suggestion: smaller form factor MotoFufu9k 6 7,674 06-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: 1ZachM