Fresh image, SIM card working
Created a fresh install image this morning. unlike previous attempts, this fresh install now finds the sim card.

Thank you devs
Sounds promising Smile) will try it this week .
Are sms and internet working ?

Cheers
Andi
It does find the sim card for me but when i enter the PIN it doesn´t move on from there. Am i the only one with that problem? Checked the sim with Arch, works there.
(09-20-2020, 11:35 PM)Veraendert Wrote: It does find the sim card for me but when i enter the PIN it doesn´t move on from there. Am i the only one with that problem? Checked the sim with Arch, works there.
This is a sim pin? I don't use one, but I saw this on sfos fan club telegram group:
"package to install: ofono-tests. Command: enter-pin pin <PIN>"
and this lets you enter it. In any case my sim is recognised and 4g works ok but calls are tricky to make...lots of network connection errors...apart from quality.
Thanks a lot. Will try.

Edit: Didn´t work so i removed the sim pin altogether. I can ring someone but unfortunately i´m then unable to hang up. Edit2: Works after trying for a 2nd time.
Awesome !
I can send sms on 4G and 2G ... its the first distribution that worked (..for me).
The only issues that I found was that I wasn't able to connect to the store .... I get a network error when I try to connect to it.
(09-21-2020, 07:05 AM)Helium75 Wrote: Awesome !
I can send sms on 4G and 2G ... its the first distribution that worked (..for me).
The only issues that I found was that I wasn't able to connect to the store .... I get a network error when I try to connect to it.

With that error, it depends on how good of signal you are getting.

I have tmobile, in the USA, and it's flaky in my house. when outside, calls and text messaging works. MMS does not work yet, but that's kind of to be expected.
(09-21-2020, 07:25 AM)RodneyMyers Wrote: With that error, it depends on how good of signal you are getting.

I have tmobile, in the USA, and it's flaky in my house. when outside, calls and text messaging works. MMS does not work yet, but that's kind of to be expected.
I've flashed to the emmc and it's quite a bit faster overall. Calls rarely work, or if they connect I can hear but the other person can't. SMS seems ok. Hopefully things will improve soon.
Well, the issue that I cant connect to the store happened while using WLAN .... havent tried calls yet, will test it later Smile

edit:

-> same here. Audio calls don't work ..... can't hear either side
Works here too. First build with running SIM. Can make and receive calls and SMS. Caldav/Carddav also runs fine.

Now I am on testing this build

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Script not working Andidoko 4 1,463 04-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: moodroid
  RAW image output only 32MB and not working Kimberley van Buyten 3 1,848 05-30-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: acrux
  flash-it.sh script currently unable to create a SailfishOS image acrux 3 3,463 07-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Last Post: OhneZ
  February image, upgrade to SFOS4 defactofactotum 8 7,588 02-24-2021, 09:45 AM
Last Post: defactofactotum
  January image defactofactotum 8 9,015 01-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Last Post: DrPhibes
  December image defactofactotum 3 4,930 12-16-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: defactofactotum