Thank you!
Thumbs Up 
Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I just received my two PINE64's.

This has been my first kickstarter experience and I really want to express my appreciation to the pine folks for running an excellent campaign. 

I was supposed to receive my order about 6 weeks ago, but frankly given the complexities involved in such a project I am thrilled to have it now!

I do have one suggestion: I would love it if the founders would do a postmortem on the whole experience. I think it would be fascinating to know the back story behind the design, sourcing, manufacturing and kickstarter processes.

Thanks again,
-Jake
(05-25-2016, 11:28 AM)JakeSays Wrote: Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I just received my two PINE64's.

This has been my first kickstarter experience and I really want to express my appreciation to the pine folks for running an excellent campaign. 

I was supposed to receive my order about 6 weeks ago, but frankly given the complexities involved in such a project I am thrilled to have it now!

I do have one suggestion: I would love it if the founders would do a postmortem on the whole experience. I think it would be fascinating to know the back story behind the design, sourcing, manufacturing and kickstarter processes.

Thanks again,
-Jake

When I have time, I will :-)
(05-25-2016, 05:24 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 11:28 AM)JakeSays Wrote: Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I just received my two PINE64's.

Thanks again,
-Jake

Lol yeah I figured you'd want to wait until your life returns to normal.
(05-25-2016, 05:43 PM)JakeSays Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 05:24 PM)tllim Wrote:

Thanks again,
-Jake

Lol yeah I figured you'd want to wait until your life returns to normal.

I think so due to I am no good on bio writing. However, if Q and A interview method, then I can ready anytime.