... and now the screens broken.
Replacement parts should be available when the first batch of a product is produced, the parts distribution should have been operational when products are first run.

My first experience with a smart phone was opened my flip phone to make a call and it died, wife had been nagging for me to upgrade my phone for months, she took my flip phone and ran off to the apple store a few hrs later she came home with a new phone I removed the lid from the box picked up the phone and in the process of turning it over to view the screen it slipped out of my man hands and hit the floor breaking the screen.

Was like handling a big ice cube with grease on your hands, Steve Jobs is a dumbass, few hrs later wife came back with a another new phone this one had a cover on it so it would not slip out of my hands and if I dropped it was better protected.

This PinePhone needs a Otter type cover its next on my list, also will order another back cover not sure how many times it can be removed and reinstalled, seems to be high quality, right now my PinePhone spends all its time on my desk awaiting updates...

Messages In This Thread
... and now the screens broken. - by pjsf - 09-10-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: ... and now the screens broken. - by 33YN2 - 09-11-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: ... and now the screens broken. - by guenther - 09-11-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: ... and now the screens broken. - by K_Research - 09-11-2020, 04:00 PM
RE: ... and now the screens broken. - by pjsf - 09-11-2020, 04:50 PM