Any new shipment updates?
(05-27-2016, 10:13 AM)tycoonbob Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 11:27 AM)tllim Wrote: For your case, we have receive the openHAB binary build today and start preparing the microSD programming. We have decided to hold on ZWave modules even already in stock due to performance tuning. Once tuned, we will make a separate shipment.

So am I correct in understanding that my entire ordered will be delayed even further because of issues with the ZWave module?  According to the last KS update, I was expecting my order to ship by the end of May, or early June at the latest.  My Backerbit status is "Ready to ship", which to me sounds like inventory is ready and the package is together.  If all parts/components aren't available, why would by status be "Ready to ship"?  Again, I don't mind the wait, as long as expectations are set.  

(05-25-2016, 09:09 AM)amc2012 Wrote: I was told last week that I'm slated to be in a group that ships in June.
I wouldn't expect to see your board until July, but who knows. Plenty of other later backers seem to have cards.

Where did this information come from?  Did the Pine team release a statement I haven't seen yet, or was this from an email response or something?  The last official statement I've seen said I should expect shipment by the end of May, or early June at the latest.

We decided not to wait for ABS and Playbox case and delivered the shipments to backer first. On past three days, we have delivered out 1000+ shipments and will keep continue clear out on next 3 weeks. Due to this decision, the shippers need to manually repack and re-keyin shipping database. Frankly speaking, this process quite tedious and time consuming due to sequential (not batch) processing to avoid error.
(05-24-2016, 10:14 AM)tllim Wrote: The shipping facility already given the instruction to clear out all shipments. There are 8000+ shipments to handle, most shipments are multi components order and needs man power to individual pack. Please allows reasonable time to clear out. Thanks.

There should not be any excuse not to inform backer about their status. I sent several emails to shipping department and did not receive ANY reply.
(05-27-2016, 11:36 AM)tulshipine Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:14 AM)tllim Wrote: The shipping facility already given the instruction to clear out all shipments. There are 8000+ shipments to handle, most shipments are multi components order and needs man power to individual pack. Please allows reasonable time to clear out. Thanks.

There should not be any excuse not to inform backer about their status. I sent several emails to shipping department and did not receive ANY reply.
Sorry that KS team doesn't reply back your email. I try to informed as much information as I know on this forum and agreed that no response email is not a good manner.
I check in every week or so and have concluded that the backer number doesn't factor into the ship date?

I think most of us initially assumed the orders were being shipped based on accessories, "supply of particular sized board" and backer number. After noting the lower KS backer numbers listed in a few threads, it doesn't seem like there is much logic to how products are being shipped and who received theirs months ago.

As mid-backer number #17538, I purposely only sent one email to shipping@ so as not to overload the staff, but when a couple weeks go by without a reply, I can understand why others are requesting several times. It is pretty frustrating knowing that higher backer numbers are receiving their orders while all we hear is that "the shipping facility has already been given the instruction to clear out all shipments." It is understandable that Pine64 is having difficulty depending on others to ship ... but that doesn't excuse the lack of communication to backers.

A way to know our order hasn't slipped through the cracks would be helpful.
--
Backer number #17,538  + KS Funded 01/23/2016 + Backerkit CC charged 3/10/2016
Backerkit STATUS: Ready to Ship, No Tracking Number, Not Received
I received an email with tracking number today, so it is being shipped to the USA.
(05-23-2016, 08:05 AM)tycoonbob Wrote: I notice the last KS update was 3 weeks ago, and said store orders were expected to ship late May, early June...but all KS orders will be fulfilled first.  I was backer 13,893 and pledged back in Dec/Jan for the 2Gb IoT package, and have been patiently waiting.  2 Weeks ago, backerkit locked down my info and has been "Ready to Ship" since.  

I ordered the 2GB IoT package, along with the PoE Splitter and RTC Battery, and to my understanding, all add-ons are in stock now.  Is this true of the ABS Enclosure, or is that still having delays?  I'm in the USA, FYI.

I'm fine waiting, but I would just love to know if I will actually see my board come before the end of the month.

Your shipment already dispatched on June 17 and here is the tracking number: LS913212445CN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,495 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,122 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,307 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,932 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,569 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,160 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,017 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,514 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  Shipment cost deedend 2 4,703 09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Shipment missing NAS case hkratz 3 6,306 07-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: hkratz