August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread
pinephone PMOS received today in France. Currently writing with it with a 4G data mobile enable connection (my provider is Free, it's is name...). i was able to send and receive SMS and have already received a call (quality sound was ok for me but not that good for my caller...). Big thanks to the pine communauty !!! the ethernet connexion by the provided hub was ok but not the HDMI output so far...
(09-16-2020, 03:32 AM)bda65 Wrote: When did you place order?
- August, 15 2020

Which product did you ordered ?
- PINEPHONE - “Community Edition: PostmarketOS Convergence"

Which country do you live ?
- France (south-west)

Which shipment method did you use ?
- EU Batch shipping

When did you get the mail/sms of the shipment notice?
Email received yesterday. Tracking say that it's at 250 kilometers from my home. To be delivered tomorrow.

Received Smile. Time to update OS. I'll insert my sim card tomorrow
(09-15-2020, 09:28 PM)docbroke Wrote: My PBP was shipped on 11th, for India and it was returned to shipper on 14th  with remark 'get proof of delivery'. What is happening ? Did anyone faced similar issue ?
No update still. I am getting worried for my PBP.  Here is the tracking link https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/trackin...&brand=DHL
(09-17-2020, 11:45 PM)docbroke Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 09:28 PM)docbroke Wrote: My PBP was shipped on 11th, for India and it was returned to shipper on 14th  with remark 'get proof of delivery'. What is happening ? Did anyone faced similar issue ?
No update still. I am getting worried for my PBP.  Here is the tracking link https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/trackin...&brand=DHL

Looks like our hopes to ship to India again are a no-go after all. Thanks for the heads-up.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Having ordered a Postmarket OS Pinephone on the 31st of August I am a little worried now since I still have no notification of receipt of order or shipping date other than PayPal notified me that payment was accepted. Has anyone in the States received notification or actual delivery of the “left over” Postmarket OS Pinephones from the end of August offer?

Thanks!
Hello, I placed an order and have not seen it nor had any further correspondence since paypal receipt.

Paypal, August 15, 8:45pm US Central time
You sent a payment of $194.99 USD to Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited and saved $20.00 USD off your $214.99 USD purchase.

The $20 "discount" was for signing up for PayPal credit.

PinePhone Postmarket OS Convergence.

Destination Texas USA 75754

Please advise.  Thanks!
I just sent a request for information on the status of my order to the email address found on the PayPal receipt. Hopefully I will receive a timely response and action.
Hey Luke, or anyone who has the data I'm hunting;

Currently, as of 9/18/2020 whats the best PinePhone to order... or is there only one version available? I was happy to hear from Luke last night that I can still get in on the next round of United States shipping. I love the Pinebook Pro and am ready to start HELPING with the PinePhone...

But, help me push order on the correct hardware that I need. Tongue Thank you.
-----
 pAULIE42o
.  .  .  .   .  . .
/s
(09-18-2020, 02:40 PM)P5c Wrote: Having ordered a Postmarket OS Pinephone on the 31st of August I am a little worried now since I still have no notification of receipt of order or shipping date other than PayPal notified me that payment was accepted. Has anyone in the States received notification or actual delivery of the “left over” Postmarket OS Pinephones from the end of August offer?

Thanks!

"Left Over PMOS Phones"

I purchased a "left-over" PMOS 16gb model on about September 05,
Then on September 15 I received a notice that they had 'oversold' that model ,
 for an additional  $50  they would upgrade me to the Convergence Package model.
So I gave them the extra $50.,and  I had also enclosed a note :  "asking when it will ship."
  Their response was :   it is  "expected to ship in a week".....Response was dated Sept. 17.

** Hopefully that means mine will ship on about the 24...?

The Manjaro phones are scheduled to start shipping :  "Early November"

LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(09-18-2020, 04:54 PM)Paulie420 Wrote: Hey Luke, or anyone who has the data I'm hunting;

Currently, as of 9/18/2020 whats the best PinePhone to order... or is there only one version available? I was happy to hear from Luke last night that I can still get in on the next round of United States shipping. I love the Pinebook Pro and am ready to start HELPING with the PinePhone...

But, help me push order on the correct hardware that I need. Tongue Thank you.

There is a choice of the standard model 2gb of ram and 16gb of storage on the eMMC. $149.99
The Convergence Package model has 3gb of ram and 32gb of storage on the eMMC. $199.99
  The Convergence Package also comes with a 'docking log'

But the 16gb eMMC reads up to 88mb/s
  the 32gb eMMC reads up to 65mb/s

So there are positives and negatives to both models.

S.D. cards read about 23mb/s

I found the read speeds through a link here on the forum, in another thread.

Now the choice is yours to make.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTab-V and PineTab 2 Launch - here's what you need to know Luke 8 2,875 07-28-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,275 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,585 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,155 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,689 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,186 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,762 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,771 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,003 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,610 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM