August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread
For all the DHL users here:

You need to activate sms and email notifications in order for DHL to send them to you. If you haven't- that's probably why you have yet to get anything.
Hi, newbie here. I just ordered a Pinebook Pro 8/28. While ordering Paypal said order accepted, and I see a charge on my AMEX card. However, I haven't received any emails from you (or PP) confirming the order or status. When and what should I be expecting?

Thanks
Hello,

When did you place order?
- Pre-order placed July 26th

Which product did you ordered ?
- 14″ PINEBOOK Pro LINUX LAPTOP (ISO, UK Keyboard)

Which country do you live ?
- France

Which shipment method did you use ?
- Pinebook DHL Shipping

When did you get the mail/sms of the shipment notice?
- Nothing yet. I've sent an email + phone number in the customer details, so I suppose DHL will alert with these provided datas ?

According to the original message, the ISO units should take off this week, so wait and see Smile
OP updated
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Hi! I feel like I'm missing something, here (well, most things), and hoping I can get some insight. I have a charge on my card via PayPal from SYABASTECHN (address and phone number) for $214.99 (the Convergence Package plus Pinephone Shipping), but...that's it. It looks like I paid directly with a credit card, not realizing it was just PayPal (it'd be nice if they detected that sort of thing...), so I don't have a transaction there, and can't find any e-mail referencing anything useful an any folder, including spam and trash. So...what are the odds that there's an actual order, given the site crash mentioned further up the thread? And if so, odds that I'd be able to get an order number, in case something goes wrong between now and the actual shipping?

Thanks! If it helps, I could provide my address and the like for searching, and can harass my credit card provider for a transaction number on their end, but obviously don't want to dump that in a public space.
I got a text and email from DHL this morning saying my phone will be delivered to Phoenix, AZ this Thursday. I ordered the convergence package on August 17 and they went out of stock a day or two later. Thought this info would help since everyone including me is anxious for these bad boys to arrive.
(08-31-2020, 11:47 AM)jcolag Wrote: Hi! I feel like I'm missing something, here (well, most things), and hoping I can get some insight.  I have a charge on my card via PayPal from SYABASTECHN (address and phone number) for $214.99 (the Convergence Package plus Pinephone Shipping), but...that's it.  It looks like I paid directly with a credit card, not realizing it was just PayPal (it'd be nice if they detected that sort of thing...), so I don't have a transaction there, and can't find any e-mail referencing anything useful an any folder, including spam and trash.  So...what are the odds that there's an actual order, given the site crash mentioned further up the thread?  And if so, odds that I'd be able to get an order number, in case something goes wrong between now and the actual shipping?

Thanks!  If it helps, I could provide my address and the like for searching, and can harass my credit card provider for a transaction number on their end, but obviously don't want to dump that in a public space.
I paid with a debit card too but it went through Paypal( I don't have a Paypal acct. though). Paypal processes Pine64 transactions. Paypal emailed me a receipt that had my order number on it. No receipt from Pine64. Have gotten receipts from them for the other phone and parts.
Yesterday I got an email from DHL that my phone had shipped. Today they said it is in Cincinnati,Ohio(customs) with delivery scheduled for Thurs. USPS handled the last leg of the previous phone shipping.
I don't know if this helps.
Your credit card statement/ledger should show if your money was paid to them. I'd email the sales email address just to be certain.
(08-31-2020, 11:47 AM)jcolag Wrote: Hi! I feel like I'm missing something, here (well, most things), and hoping I can get some insight.  I have a charge on my card via PayPal from SYABASTECHN (address and phone number) for $214.99 (the Convergence Package plus Pinephone Shipping), but...that's it.  It looks like I paid directly with a credit card, not realizing it was just PayPal (it'd be nice if they detected that sort of thing...), so I don't have a transaction there, and can't find any e-mail referencing anything useful an any folder, including spam and trash.  So...what are the odds that there's an actual order, given the site crash mentioned further up the thread?  And if so, odds that I'd be able to get an order number, in case something goes wrong between now and the actual shipping?

Thanks!  If it helps, I could provide my address and the like for searching, and can harass my credit card provider for a transaction number on their end, but obviously don't want to dump that in a public space.

Unconventionally, you could look for a https://store.pine64.org/checkout/order-received/XXXXXX in your browser history. XXXXXX seems to be the order ID.
I had a ridiculously long and verbose Paypal URL redirecting me to that link, which also had the order ID recurring multiple times.

There was a Unix timestamp(down to the millisecond) somewhere on another Paypal URL in my history and I was also able to work out exactly when I ordered the phone.
FYI you could use a URL decoder if you need to convert the symbols.

Which product did you ordered ?
- PinePhone postmarketOS CE with Convergence Package

Which country do you live ?
- Malaysia(Sarawak)
- same timezone with Hong Kong btw

Which shipment method did you use ?
- DHL (Express?)
- only option available on launch day

- Monday, 2020 August 31st, 2pm.

Left Hong Kong at 3:40am and arrived in West Malaysia on 4:21am.
Will edit later if I have to deal with taxes and/or (annoyingly,) SIRIM.

Supposedly, any electronic import here that has radios(even standard Bluetooth/WiFi) needs a SIRIM cert, otherwise you'd need to pay RM100 for them to take a look at the specs sheet and approve it. We don't take FCC or CE.

EDIT: Updated here
I have two separate orders and I've received no shipping notices yet. I have receipts from both orders; here's to hoping I get notified in the next day or two!
Here's my details:

Order 1:
What product did you order?
PinePhone Community Edition: PostmarketOS With Convergence Package

When did you place your order?
July 29th, 2020

What shipping method did you choose?
"Pinephone shipping" (Non-DHL)

Which country do you live in?
USA

Notice received September 1st with tracking number

Order 2:
What product did you order?
Pinebook Pro (ANSI, US Keyboard)

When did you place your order?
August 20th, 2020

What shipping method did you choose?
Pinebook DHL Shipping

Which country do you live in?
USA

Noticed Received Sept 11, 2020, expected arrival Sept 21
Item(s) Ordered : PMOS Convergence Package phone

Placed order(s) :  July 15th  and  August 15th,  2020

Destination :  Arizona, USA

Shipper :  DHL

Received notification(s)  early August 31

Estimated Delivery date : 'By end of day September 3'

Notified by separate sms/text,  received both sms/text at approximately the same time.

I thought the first order had been 'Lost'....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTab-V and PineTab 2 Launch - here's what you need to know Luke 8 2,883 07-28-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,435 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,777 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,172 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,696 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,191 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 165,008 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,881 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,009 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,723 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM