August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread
It didn't when I ordered my first one in ... Early covid, not sure if it was may or June. Anyway, I was surprised that it came with Debian because every where I read seemed to indicate it would have Manjaro. It was irrelevant to me though because the first thing I did was wipe it out and install NetBSD.

I was looking forward to Manjaro on the second one because it sounded like a good thing for an un-savvy user. It sure fits the bill for that. But for an administrator, well, I can say that I sure wouldn't go out of my way to install it otherwise.
August 30, 2020

NOTE :
  In another thread Luke mentions all the Pinebook Pro's sent out starting with the 'September' (2020) orders, and possibly into next year will be Manjaro.
An update: I just got my DHL shipping info for delivery to the US on Thursday!
Just got my DHL shipping update for PinePhone expected delivery to Australia by End of day on Tuesday 8th September. PineTime devkit's stuck in: Cleared and awaiting international departure SHENZHEN (CN) day 47.
DHL from Pine64 is strange. Both orders I've received came significantly earlier than what DHL said. This is a good thing. But if there wasn't someone at my home every day during delivery hours to sign for it, it would be problematic.
I received DHL tracking details via email + SMS (as per the OP update), well done and thanks!
Please can all of you also answer the following questions otherwise it will be very hard to compare. Thanks:

When did you place order?
-Pre-order placed on 15th of July

Which product did you order ?
- PINEPHONE – “Community Edition: PostmarketOS with Convergence Package”

Which country do you live ?
- Netherlands

Which shipment method did you use ?
- EU Batch shipping

When did you get the mail/sms of the shipment notice?
- Nothing yet
Quote:Please can all of you also answer the following questions otherwise it will be very hard to compare. Thanks:

-Pre-order placed July 20th

Which product did you ordered ?

- Australia

- DHL Express

- SMS and email. Received on August 31st

Expected delivery by September 8th. Will update when delivered.

My PineTime order:

-Order placed July 12th

- 2 X PineTime Dev Kit

- Australia

- Standard Flat Rate Shipping

- July 17th tracking number provided via email.

Been stuck "Cleared and awaiting international departure" not sure if it will find its way onto a plane anytime soon. Lesson learned given the COVID situation seems DHL is more reliable.
-Pre-order placed July 15th

- Canada

- DHL Express

- SMS and email. Received on August 31st, @ around 12:11 am

Expected delivery by September 8th. Will update when delivered.

The Device is now in the US waiting to be shipped north. I've heard the estimations are mush shorter than DHL states... lets hope that's correct.
- PineTab w/keyboard

- Alaska

- DHL (upgraded from cheap option a couple weeks ago)

- no notice at time of posting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTab-V and PineTab 2 Launch - here's what you need to know Luke 8 2,875 07-28-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,310 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,688 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,164 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,691 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,187 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,825 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,818 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,004 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,649 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM