Charged, but no info?
March backer here.

I filled out the survey when they were first sent out and was told my card wouldn't be charged until the lockout date. The backerkit website finally charged my card two weeks ago which I assumed meant my shipment would be coming, but I haven't heard anything since. For people who have received their shipments, how long did it take after you were charged? Should I be expecting tracking info or something?

Thanks
(05-20-2016, 04:52 PM)mesaxi Wrote: March backer here.

I filled out the survey when they were first sent out and was told my card wouldn't be charged until the lockout date. The backerkit website finally charged my card two weeks ago which I assumed meant my shipment would be coming, but I haven't heard anything since. For people who have received their shipments, how long did it take after you were charged? Should I be expecting tracking info or something?

Thanks

Roughly a month after being charged for me, then received tracking info. Though Pine64 Inc team seem to be focusing on shipping out boards first, then accessories later at the moment, so you may receive something sooner. Also, my Pine64 turned up when my tracking info said it was still in transit, so YMMV on that.
(05-20-2016, 04:52 PM)mesaxi Wrote: March backer here.

Thanks

The ship date has no relationship to the date when your card is charged. My card was charged March 10th and I'm still waiting for my board & tracking info. I ordered quite a few accessories, though, so I imagine I'll be one of the last bunch to ship out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No info, no shipping, no reply. CaptainBasculin 2 4,193 06-24-2016, 06:24 AM
Last Post: CaptainBasculin
  Bad Tracking Info niantic 1 2,823 05-25-2016, 04:51 PM
Last Post: tllim