UBports CE / Q2 PBP batch shipping info and support
Here you can ask about any outstanding shipping issues or other problems related to the the UBports CE PinePhone or Q2 Pinebook Pros.
I am currently on holidays, but will do my best to help in sorting out any outstanding issues.
Thanks.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Hi there,

There is an issue with my shipment of a UBports CE PinePhone (order #132019).

The phone was shipped to France with Asendia, but the package seems to have been lost. According to the the tracking system, the packaged arrived in France on July 1st, but there are no updates since then (more than one month and a half). I have contacted my local postal service (La Poste), but they have been unable to locate the package, and they tell me that the sender (Pine64) should contact the original shipping company (Asendia). If you have insurance, you should be able to get a refund, but I don't think there's anything more I can do as the receiver (I don't have a contract with Asendia or La Poste).

Can you refund my order or send me another phone? Unfortunately, the pre-orders for PostmarketOS CE are now out of stock :-(
(08-19-2020, 10:53 AM)N900 Wrote: Hi there,

There is an issue with my shipment of a UBports CE PinePhone (order #132019).

The phone was shipped to France with Asendia, but the package seems to have been lost. According to the the tracking system, the packaged arrived in France on July 1st, but there are no updates since then (more than one month and a half). I have contacted my local postal service (La Poste), but they have been unable to locate the package, and they tell me that the sender (Pine64) should contact the original shipping company (Asendia). If you have insurance, you should be able to get a refund, but I don't think there's anything more I can do as the receiver (I don't have a contract with Asendia or La Poste).

Can you refund my order or send me another phone? Unfortunately, the pre-orders for PostmarketOS CE are now out of stock :-(

Please contact sales@pine64.org for shipment loss case.
I ordered a Pinebook Pro a month ago (Order #143894) and would like to know if I could get a shipping confirmation or status update of some kind as I have not received any information since receiving the order receipt.
(08-24-2020, 11:43 AM)Haqur Wrote: I ordered a Pinebook Pro a month ago (Order #143894) and would like to know if I could get a shipping confirmation or status update of some kind as I have not received any information since receiving the order receipt.

Please check the shipping page of the main site. It is usually updated with expected ship dates. https://www.pine64.org/shipping/
Y
ou won't typically get any correspondence from Pine between your order confirmation email and the shipping notification. The shipping notification itself will not be sent until your PBP ships. That window of time you described with no updates on your order (b/c there haven't been any) is common, and growing shorter.

It's also worth noting, for future reference, direct order support does not occur on these forums. You are encouraged to use the contact form on the main site for any inquiries regarding a specific order of yours.
Thumbs Up 
Big Grin  Sweet, thank you!
Hi there!

Is this a correct place to ask about next batch of PBP? Any updates on panel availability and overall plans?
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Recommendations for Pine64 support? backwoodstech2 0 276 02-04-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: backwoodstech2
  Why no ePacket shipping from China? KNERD 4 1,137 06-29-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: poundinitiative
Question Support for Placing Order Mike Shen 0 490 06-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Mike Shen
Question Shipping to Ukraine undefinedCat 1 1,338 07-26-2022, 05:10 AM
Last Post: OliverQuinn80
Sad Support response times chuso 5 2,859 05-15-2022, 03:17 PM
Last Post: TRS-80
  Linux support for RK3588 adiboc 0 3,293 02-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Last Post: adiboc
  pinetime shipping user641 4 3,527 01-15-2022, 01:13 PM
Last Post: sal
  PineTab second batch guenther 2 1,542 10-28-2021, 08:42 AM
Last Post: guenther
  Pine64 quality of the hardware support : the PinePhone case Gribouille 7 4,659 10-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ypd
  Support ignoring ticket for over a month now Kozova1 2 2,975 07-14-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: biketool