Any statistics on where PP is sold?
Just curious if there is any place with statistics on PinePhone. What % are sold by country?
I have no idea...

My guess is
20% US
60% Europe (Mainly UK, Germany, poland, France..Spain, ... )
5% Australia
15% Asia

haha This is completely random from the impression from the Forum comments... at least I tried!
(08-06-2020, 01:13 PM)daniel Wrote: I have no idea...

My guess is
20% US
60% Europe (Mainly UK, Germany, poland,  France..Spain, ... )
5% Australia
15% Asia

haha This is completely random from the impression from the Forum comments... at least I tried!

I have no idea on numbers, but I would suggest Canada and Mexico should be included in the country list.

Probably the only accurate source for numbers would be from Pine itself ?
(08-08-2020, 06:04 PM)bcnaz Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 01:13 PM)daniel Wrote: I have no idea...

My guess is
20% US
60% Europe (Mainly UK, Germany, poland,  France..Spain, ... )
5% Australia
15% Asia

I have no idea on numbers, but I would suggest Canada and Mexico should be included in the country list.

Probably the only accurate source for numbers would be from Pine itself ?
you are right, only Pine64 could provide numbers... but they will not do it.

So, let's include Canada for sure.
I haven't seen anyone from Mexico or from South America. I hope they will claim their spot!!
Panama ?  ?
TracFones customer support is there.  (mostly nice sounding persons, talking to them)

I have no doubts as to Pine64's ethics,  if they choose not to disclose the numbers they have their reasons.

but yeah I am also very curious as to where and how many of each product are sold....  it is our nature to ask ....

Anyone here heard of MT Keshe  ?

Everything relates to the other !    Everything has an effect on other things.
(08-08-2020, 11:47 PM)bcnaz Wrote: Anyone here heard of MT Keshe  ?

Everything relates to the other !    Everything has an effect on other things.
I am lost...
MT Keshe?  This fine fellow:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mehran_Keshe

I finally realized why my PBP doesn't discharge, it's because I connected a plasmic randomizer between the qubit control interface and the gamma-thaumaturgic relay the last time I was inside the case (the factory design doesn't quite maximize platyhelminthic efficiency, and in fact can leak some negative energy into the local noosphere.) I can send you one for free plus $995 in shipping, handling, and government permit fees. Be careful of the ones the local grey aliens are selling, we have the best plasmostatic randomizers in the WORLD!

I'm not a grey, it's just the lighting.