source code for Truecrypt? or for 32 bit ARM?
As I meant to explain, VeraCrypt is backwards compatible with TrueCrypt volumes, as in: You can keep TrueCrypt volumes as such, at least in the transition phase, and still open and use them with VeraCrypt.
Also, you can install both at the same time, so if you want another fallback option, you can easily keep TrueCrypt around until you're certain everything works as it should.

Only once you've started using VeraCrypt-volumes, you're bound to VeraCrypt – because those cannot be read by TrueCrypt.

On building: as I tried to explain: I could successfully build (and run) it using the aforementioned PKGBUILD from Arch on the PBP.

You can try it yourself: install asp (pacman -S asp), run asp checkout veracrypt, cd into the folder with the PKGBUILD (./veracrypt/trunk), run makepkg --ignorearch (you might have to import the PGP key from VeraCrypt before doing that, unless you trust the Arch PKGBUILD an checksums – in that case, you can skip the verification via running makepkg --ignorearch --skippgpcheck instead).

I have no 32bit ARM device lying around, but I'd assume you could also build it on one as well. 32bit userland ARM on the other hand should(?) not make a difference for the aarch64 build, I think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: source code for Truecrypt? or for 32 bit ARM? - by llsf - 08-05-2020, 05:56 AM