What's the most up to date regarding modem and calling?
When i got my phone out of the box, calls and texting were working perfectly. Had an issue where i soft-bricked the phone on day 1; one of those hrowing pains. Flashed the latest version of UB touch (build 70 from the current repo) and recovered the phone, all else is good. Now the calling is very intermittent though. Ive successfully made and received one call each way, but most of the time calls fail. Considering the norm prior was stable and now its intermittent there must have been something done right before. Also noticing this is a very frequent problem. Ive seen several potential solutions but im not sure which is current. One comes with a warning its no longer current, the other seems to be a way to call through the terminal. 

Hoping somebody could point me to the best known current solution. Modem shows signal and detects my network. As mentioned 1 successful outgoing and 1 incoming have been made since the new OS flash. Just fails 99% of the time. Successful calls were 100% prior to reflashing...

Update 2.... So it appears the 2 additional successful calls, making it 4 since the update were flukes, and its completely intermittent. Sometimes i randomly succeed, but mostly i dont.
You have newly installed UB-Touch from the repo? Have You also done the OTA updates afterwards?

Today we have build 113 delivered and installed by the OTA update function of the phone
(07-27-2020, 12:47 AM)firefox-58 Wrote: You have newly installed UB-Touch from the repo? Have You also done the OTA updates afterwards?

Today we have build 113 delivered and installed by the OTA update function of the phone
has the repo moved again? I previously saw one ending in may, then was redirected to a newer one which was updated until Jul 23rd. But that said #70. Havent seen anything newer. Should i be looking elsewhere?
(07-27-2020, 12:58 AM)Cree Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 12:47 AM)firefox-58 Wrote: You have newly installed UB-Touch from the repo? Have You also done the OTA updates afterwards?

has the repo moved again? I previously saw one ending in may, then was redirected to a newer one which was updated until Jul 23rd. But that said #70. Havent seen anything newer. Should i be looking elsewhere?

In the settings/updates part of the phone. have You made all OTA updates there?
On the latest OTA. Calls seem more stable now. Having some new issues though. Will see how they pan out.
what issues?
Well not related to calling stability. More so data. I got data working on build 113, although it was a bit funky in how it was loading pages and it seemed like each page was glitchy and jumping around the screen. Doesnt happen on wifi. Anyway, update 114 came along, now i dont have data again even after updating apn settings as i did to get it working on 113

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Calling/texting/Data syrinx 23 25,700 03-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Last Post: andybleaden@gmail.com
  Any chance that we get WiFi texting/calling on UT? ragreenburg 0 2,067 08-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ragreenburg
  Turn LTE modem off without corruption? supermagic 1 3,234 02-22-2020, 03:17 AM
Last Post: valentin