mail App
Is there any mail app for PM-OS (phosh) available or ist there any other desktop more usable than phosh?
After a little tweaking I actually prefer Evolution. Although it's a desktop app it worked better for me than Geary.

I'm on Mobian, but I suspect that it's available on pmOS as well.

Regarding desktops, I quite liked Plasma Desktop with X11 instead of Wayland on pmOS. I didn't bother to setup calls, so I don't know how well they work. But back then to me it was even more usable than Plasma Mobile.
(07-21-2020, 06:59 AM)Boern Wrote: After a little tweaking I actually prefer Evolution. Although it's a desktop app it worked better for me than Geary.

I'm on Mobian, but I suspect that it's available on pmOS as well.

Regarding desktops, I quite liked Plasma Desktop with X11 instead of Wayland on pmOS. I didn't bother to setup calls, so I don't know how well they work. But back then to me it was even more usable than Plasma Mobile.

Thanks,

how Do You fix the sizes issue. In Geary I need a microscope and a toothpick for using it. What have You tweaked in Evolution?
I can't remember exactly what it was. I mostly disabled the sidebars so that everything is in one column. I change folders by going to View -> Change Folder (or whatever it's called in English).
It's still clunky, but at least it's fully featured.