New Orders
Now that the order website is active again, when will we be able to order PineTab? I missed the early opportunity and would really like to "get in line" for the next one. Why can't you get a "pre-order waiting list" established? I would like to be among the next in line for a PineTab.

Thanks.
I assume that they won't start a new batch sell until the current one is shipped.
I would even consider the pre-order system to be that list.
Otherwise it would become a pre-pre-order system, and then its turtles all the way down.
(07-17-2020, 02:16 PM)Etnok Wrote: Now that the order website is active again, when will we be able to order PineTab? I missed the early opportunity and would really like to "get in line" for the next one. Why can't you get a "pre-order waiting list" established? I would like to be among the next in line for a PineTab.

Thanks.
From another thread in the forum--response from tlim:
bcnaz Wrote: Wrote:June 26, 2020  Friday

When will the next offering of PineTab open for 'Pre-Sales'   ?

Do we know yet what operating system iy will ship with ?

Thanks  !

Around late July, probably still stays with UBPorts.
(07-20-2020, 11:10 AM)naruciakk Wrote: I assume that they won't start a new batch sell until the current one is shipped.

Your assumption is correct. The reason due to the current product is first run and we prefer make sure first product goes smooth before taking new pre-order.
August 09 today :

I am wondering when the next round of pre-sales opens   ?
and
The Next expected shipping date  ?

Thank you
(08-09-2020, 07:20 PM)bcnaz Wrote: August 09 today :

I am wondering when the next round of pre-sales opens   ?
and
The Next expected shipping date  ?

Thank you
If you are posting about the Early Adopter shipping date, it is supposed to be 17 August from Pine64's main website --Shipping Information (top header of website). I think the next pre-order depends somewhat on tllim's statement 'the current product is first run and we prefer make sure first product goes smooth'. That statement may imply Pine64 will want to know about the Early Adopter's feedback before the next pre-order.
Looking to see if there has been any update to when new orders can be placed, if there is a projection when the PineTab, with keyboard, will be available to order again.
I really want one of these, badly. Looking to possibly use it as my main device for school. Hoping to get an LTE module in it to insert an existing SIM card I have for mobile data.
(08-24-2020, 11:28 PM)t3kg33k Wrote: Looking to see if there has been any update to when new orders can be placed, if there is a projection when the PineTab, with keyboard, will be available to order again.
I really want one of these, badly. Looking to possibly use it as my main device for school. Hoping to get an LTE module in it to insert an existing SIM card I have for mobile data.

Since the current "First" batch will be shipping between August 28 and Sept. 3rd....

and they want to gather some feedback before proceeding with the next batch.

Probably the best you can hope for is maybe preorders opening again around

late September ?

Just my guess.