Early Adopter shipping date
(08-27-2020, 09:02 AM)Bragi Wrote: I'm not dissapointed. 

It's a brand new low volume niche product for tech enthousiasts, manufactured in the corona times using worldwide products.

I expected delays before I pressed on the payment. Tongue

I wished we got e-mail updates though. After shipping I didn't receive a single e-mail regarding the purchase. 

"[b]PINETAB AND PINETAB With Detached Backlit Keyboard – Shipment date will be started on August 25th 2020 – Ships from Hong Kong .[/b] ([i]Note. Shipment are in the process. No changes in the shipping information, such as shipping address, contact numbers, items and etc.[/i])"

I haven't received message that the shipment has been send out. I hope I will receive a message shortly.

That info is slightly outdated. See here: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=11134

Quote:PineTab (with UBports Ubuntu Touch)
[24 August] PineTabs ought to begin shipping this Friday, August 28, but this date may be pushed to the following week (31 Aug. - 5 Sep.). DHL parcels with the PineTabs, once they leave Hong Kong (which may take a couple of days - depending on on-the-ground circumstances), usually arrive within 5-10 days regardless of geographic location. That said, customs and DHL function differently from one country to another so the process may take longer depending on local import procedures.
(08-27-2020, 09:55 AM)tophneal Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 09:02 AM)Bragi Wrote: I'm not dissapointed. 

It's a brand new low volume niche product for tech enthousiasts, manufactured in the corona times using worldwide products.

I expected delays before I pressed on the payment. Tongue

I wished we got e-mail updates though. After shipping I didn't receive a single e-mail regarding the purchase. 

"[b]PINETAB AND PINETAB With Detached Backlit Keyboard – Shipment date will be started on August 25th 2020 – Ships from Hong Kong .[/b] ([i]Note. Shipment are in the process. No changes in the shipping information, such as shipping address, contact numbers, items and etc.[/i])"

I haven't received message that the shipment has been send out. I hope I will receive a message shortly.

That info is slightly outdated. See here: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=11134

Quote:PineTab (with UBports Ubuntu Touch)
[24 August] PineTabs ought to begin shipping this Friday, August 28, but this date may be pushed to the following week (31 Aug. - 5 Sep.). DHL parcels with the PineTabs, once they leave Hong Kong (which may take a couple of days - depending on on-the-ground circumstances), usually arrive within 5-10 days regardless of  geographic location. That said, customs and DHL function differently from one country to another so the process may take longer depending on local import procedures.

They really need to work on communication. The only official thing I have is the order receipt on june 10th. That delay above is still a "may be", so unclear if it is delayed or that the packages are already posted.
Update, per TL in the #pinetab channel:

Quote:10:54 PM BOT[T] <TL>: Due to still continue ship out PinePhone shipment, the Pinetab shipment will be push out to early next week.
Any news?  Smile
(09-02-2020, 05:20 AM)Ktaadn Wrote: Any news?  Smile
No, except the website (under  'Shipping' on main page) now states PineTab shipping on the 4th.
(09-02-2020, 12:57 PM)ImaPagan Wrote: No, except the website (under  'Shipping' on main page) now states PineTab shipping on the 4th.

Thanks for the hint.  Smile I missed the shipping page. Fingers crossed that customs have a good day. My Pinebook arrived at my doorsteps in Europe within 24 hours after shipping. It was shipped at the beginning of the week, though. I guess the PineTab will arrive on the 8th or 9th. I am fine with that.  Smile
I wanted to post I received my DHL email just a moment ago. DHL tracking indicates 11September as delivery date in Montreal, Canada.
I alse received a delivery note for 8 september, Belgium.
Big Grin 
Good morning! Received SMS from DHL two hours ago that the delivery is expected to be tomorrow Sept 8th! Oslo, Norway.
Multiple people in my country received a confirmation, I haven't Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinetab-V shipping Status? jfstepha 6 2,187 07-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ChromaticHamster
  PineTab2 shipping GloriousCoffee 17 4,352 06-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Last Post: israel
  PineTab Early Adopter Edition khbehrens 4 3,998 10-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  FS PineTab Early Adopter kekle 0 1,993 08-16-2021, 08:22 AM
Last Post: kekle
Star PINETAB – 10.1″ Linux Tablet With Detached Backlit Keyboard (EARLY ADOPTER EDITION) f ullbeking 1 3,383 03-27-2021, 10:32 AM
Last Post: JMoore
  Pinetab Early Adopter for Sale with Original Backlight Keyboard and USB Charger andybleaden@gmail.com 1 2,659 02-08-2021, 03:10 AM
Last Post: GSnowy
  Dimensions of pinetab shipping box help? geeksville 2 3,849 09-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Last Post: geeksville
Thumbs Down still no shipping info Bragi 5 6,892 09-21-2020, 03:35 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PineTab for Sale (Free shipping within Germany) Ktaadn 4 5,487 09-15-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Ktaadn
Question shipping to germany rakor 5 7,811 07-29-2020, 11:14 PM
Last Post: tllim