Event queues not bring processed?
Greetings to all, happy PinePhone owner, multi-decade Linux and FOSS dude. In fact I bought this phone as a reward to myself for a professional lifetime of advocating FOSS in all levels of business and research and now I have the phone I always dreamed I wanted. 

One question I had if anyone has an answer: I have noticed that for several apps, the screen or more to the point, fields on the screen don't reflect keypresses or swipes until I effectively go the running process screen (right to left swipe showing running apps) and then reselecting the app I was editing something in; at this point all the keystrokes and other things register all at once....Worst offender of this is the Dekko 2 mailapp (BTW is there anything better for gmail?) but its not limited to that. If I were troubleshooting I would say that the thread scheduler is getting bound up and then reset upon going to the process list screen, at which point the running thread gets processor, processes the keystrokes and displays them as-expected. Until that happens the key events just seem to be piling up in somebodies message queue...so I am expecting the fix to this to look like a system update...in place of that though, first has anyone else noticed this? Secondly has anything found any fixes or work-arounds more graceful that typing blindly and periodically reselecting the same app from the process list to refresh the display....
Which OS image are you using? This sort of question is probably better addressed in the appropriate OS subforum under PinePhone Software rather than here in the general discussions section.