Fans
I was just wondering if there will be a port on pine64 that we will be able to plug something like a cpu fan into? Thanks!
(01-10-2016, 05:57 PM)Rhetoric Wrote: I was just wondering if there will be a port on pine64 that we will be able to plug something like a cpu fan into? Thanks!

If you think a cooling fan is needed, you can withdraw the +5V power from Pi2 port, euler port or ext (console) port.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I was also wondering what lcd screen you guys will have for sale in the final survey, and if you have a vague idea of cost? Thanks!
(01-10-2016, 06:35 PM)Rhetoric Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply!

I was also wondering what lcd screen you guys will have for sale in the final survey, and if you have a vague idea of cost? Thanks!

The LCD screen is 7" active matrix touch screen, I don't have the costs info yet.
@tllim

Hope you can list your other product  ( e.g Fans , Pine64 Case  .....) the price on the web  for all user will know how much , in the finish kickstarter can go to buy BACKERKIT !
(01-11-2016, 08:06 AM)joe Wrote: @tllim

Hope you can list your other product  ( e.g Fans , Pine64 Cases  .....) the price on the web  for all use will know how much , in the finish kickstarter can go to buy BACKERKIT !

This is the this week to-do-task for our business folks, they are starting preparing the information. Should be up immediately once Kickstarter completed.
(01-11-2016, 10:09 AM)tllim Wrote:

Hope you can list your other product  ( e.g Fans , Pine64 Cases  .....) the price on the web  for all use will know how much , in the finish kickstarter can go to buy BACKERKIT !

This is the this week to-do-task for our business folks, they are starting preparing the information. Should be up immediately once Kickstarter completed.

Sorry to batter you with more questions, but do you think that you guys will ever make a non-touch simple lcd screen similar to the things you can buy for raspberry pi's?
(01-11-2016, 04:54 PM)Rhetoric Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 10:09 AM)tllim Wrote:

Sorry to batter you with more questions, but do you think that you guys will ever make a non-touch simple lcd screen similar to the things you can buy for raspberry pi's?
If there is demand, we will explore. However, I believe with proper drive, the RPi simple LCD screen panel may work on Pine A64.
Is the touch pad wired in, or can it connect via Bluetooth or wifi? Also I noticed that there is no option for the Bluetooth keyboard in the kits. I'm planning on going with the 89 (+10 for the ram upgrade), and I would really like the Bluetooth keyboard, especially if the touch pad is wired. Thanks.
(01-13-2016, 06:07 PM)Joe Vinson Wrote: Is the touch pad wired in, or can it connect via Bluetooth or wifi? Also I noticed that there is no option for the Bluetooth keyboard in the kits. I'm planning on going with the 89 (+10 for the ram upgrade), and I would really like the Bluetooth keyboard, especially if the touch pad is wired. Thanks.

The touch panel has its own ports, the LCD display side connect to DSI MiPi port, the touch panel connect to touch panel port. The Bluetooth function already integrated in Wifi module.