UBports OS Convergence & system memory
According to the specification the PineTab shall have a System Memory of 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM.

with the keyboard option I am particularly interested in the Convergence offered by UBports OS.

Will it be with the UBports OS to open Libreoffice, etc.?
The software should run with 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended).

Will there be an option for memory expansion?

What desktop software is reported to run well on PineTab?
(06-23-2020, 07:04 AM)CircularDevs Wrote: According to the specification the PineTab shall have a System Memory of 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM.

with the keyboard option I am particularly interested in the Convergence offered by UBports OS.

There's not yet enough people/experience to answer these questions, since only a handful of devs have PineTabs. However, if you poke around the PinePhone experiences, you can get a good idea from that as the two devices use the same SoC.

There's is not likely to be a memory expansion unless the PineTab gets a new SoC, which wouldn't happen anytime soon.
(06-23-2020, 07:12 AM)tophneal Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:04 AM)CircularDevs Wrote: According to the specification the PineTab shall have a System Memory of 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM.

There's not yet enough people/experience to answer these questions, since only a handful of devs have PineTabs. However, if you poke around the PinePhone experiences, you can get a good idea from that as the two devices use the same SoC.

There's is not likely to be a memory expansion unless the PineTab gets a new SoC, which wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Can confirm that the PT funs Libre office 100% fine!