Cloud backup recommendations
Requirements:

1. Must be compatible with Arch and ARM64 (Mega is not, Dropbox is not)
2. Must be E2E encrypted 
3. Fees not outrageous (I'm looking at you, Cloudberry, now something-something-360)

I'm willing to pay for a solution, but can't find one, really.
I use IDRIVE. They have a set of scripts that are linux compatible that work very well for backups and restores. ARM is supported, but if you're using a 64bit kernel with a 32bit userspace you will need to modify some code to get the scripts to pull the right dependencies for your userspace. If you're running AArch64 you should be fine.
How much data, and how frequently are you backing it up?

rsync meets your requirements, assuming you've got a remote endpoint that supports it...
(06-20-2020, 05:40 PM)Syonyk Wrote: How much data, and how frequently are you backing it up?

rsync meets your requirements, assuming you've got a remote endpoint that supports it...

Yeah, it's more the endpoint that I am interested in.  I can write my own backup scripts, but I'm looking for recommendations on service providers.
(06-19-2020, 04:06 PM)Phillip Bell Wrote: Requirements:

1. Must be compatible with Arch and ARM64 (Mega is not, Dropbox is not)
2. Must be E2E encrypted 
3. Fees not outrageous (I'm looking at you, Cloudberry, now something-something-360)

I'm willing to pay for a solution, but can't find one, really.

Have you looked at tarsnap.com?  I don't use Arch Linux, but https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Lis...s/Security lists it on their list of applications (and if they didn't, the client is open source).  Definitely E2E encrypted.  Only part that might be a problem is #3, depending on your definition of "outrageous" on fees.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  External Monitor Recommendations SteveSquatch 1 1,747 02-17-2021, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Arwen
  Backup the EMMC tso4ev 16 16,395 01-23-2020, 04:52 AM
Last Post: jpakkane