Very fast playback speed in Podbird
I have noticed a very fast (probably 3-5x normal speed, where listening is impossible) playback when using Podbird with downloaded podcast episodes. I don't have any other local media to try this with but I was able to watch YouTube videos at normal speed. Has anyone else seen this behavior (in Podbird specifically or more generally with local media)?
(06-13-2020, 06:04 PM)sinclair489 Wrote: I have noticed a very fast (probably 3-5x normal speed, where listening is impossible) playback when using Podbird with downloaded podcast episodes. I don't have any other local media to try this with but I was able to watch YouTube videos at normal speed. Has anyone else seen this behavior (in Podbird specifically or more generally with local media)?

It's a bug in the current version of podbird.  Here's the inssue tracker for it, also a comment about how to fix it locally on your phone, if you're feeling industrious:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/podbird/+bug/1881777

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MP3 player with bookmarks for audiobook playback? neil_swann80 1 2,272 05-31-2022, 04:23 PM
Last Post: MarsColonist
  Is bluetooth lag for A/V playback due to SD card? Cree 1 2,689 08-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: hiimtye