How to take a screenshot?
Hello every one.

I would like to take a screenshot of my Pinephone UB port Edition (UBports 20200608-18105) from my cumputer (Kubuntu 18.04).

Is someone know how to do it?

With my android devices, I can do this with "Monitor" wich is included in Android Studio.

Anyway, thank you for reading, and have a nice day.
I stopped by the forums to find out how to take a screenshot as well. I was reading that it's volume up/down at the same time, but I don't think that works for PinePhone. At least it doesn't work for me.
(06-13-2020, 02:49 PM)stemplet Wrote: I stopped by the forums to find out how to take a screenshot as well. I was reading that it's volume up/down at the same time, but I don't think that works for PinePhone. At least it doesn't work for me.
Use Spectacle

Sorry about that. I tried to insert a screenshot. On manjaro, you want to run SPECTACLE

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_20200614_073748.png (Size: 27.35 KB / Downloads: 349)
(06-13-2020, 02:49 PM)stemplet Wrote: I stopped by the forums to find out how to take a screenshot as well. I was reading that it's volume up/down at the same time, but I don't think that works for PinePhone. At least it doesn't work for me.
That's a known bug.
So you're not alone Tongue

(06-14-2020, 05:39 AM)dgkPBP Wrote:
Use Spectacle

That's what I do use on my computer to take screenshots on it.
But it doesn't take screenshot from computer to my Pinephone.

Sorry about that. I tried to insert a screenshot. On manjaro, you want to run SPECTACLE